I am thinking of selling my Surly Instigator. I had it built when I was weighing in at 260+ a little over a year ago. It is nicely overbuilt and weigs in at approx 32lbs. Amazing clyde bike, can take a beating, esp for a beginner who doesn't want to waste time and money replacing parts. Read on:
- Medium frame in black
- 2006 Fox Vanilla R with the beefiest spring.
- Saint rear derailleur. Saint Rear Hub, Laced w/ DT comp spokes to a Salsa Gordo rim. (handbuilt -100% rad)
- LX shifters, Lx front derailleur
- Race Face Ride XC crankset w/ downhill bottombracket (replaced large chainring in Jan 07. Middle chainring upgraded sometime recently.
- Thompson seatpost.
- New WTB PowerV saddle
- Easton EA50 stem and bars.
- Ruffian lock on grips
- Avid Juicy disk (mechanical) brakes and levers (pads are a bit worn)
- Front wheel: Deore hub to a Mavic 313 rim (I think)
- Cane Creek Tank II Headset
- well used Shimano clipless pedals (forget model)
- recently replaced cables and housing
- I forget which chain it has, but I know it is SRAM (the only chains I use). I forget the cassette but I think it is LX and is in good condition - so skipps.
- Good condition Kenda Karma DTC 2.25 tires... which really hook up on this bike.
I am currnetly out of town but can have pics posted soon as I get back.
St. Louis Missouri area... pick up is OK and you won;t have to pay s/h, etc.
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: clyde friendly instigator
Check out hottest mountain bike products from these brands!
See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »