mtbr member

cheap XXL tall jersey

Looking for a decent priced XXL tall (gotta be tall) long-sleeved jersey. Something not too crazy baggy but also not tight fitting. Suggestions?

BTW, along the cheap but useful vein... I've been wearing a pair of Hoss MTB Ponderosa XXL shorts that I got on sale for around $30 and they're a *super* value. Very comfortable and functional.

Thanks folks.

Mouth-Breather / Huffer
    Sigmatero -

Does it have to be a cycling jersey (pockets, etc.) specifically, or are you looking for a shirt made of wicking fabric that is long enough to use while riding? Is the XXL a U.S. size or European?

29 some of the time...
    I started using cheap Fox jerseys a few years back. More recently I have been favoring DH jerseys. They are comfy, can be found at discount, and are true XL or XXL sizes. I have Nema, Voler, and Fox dh jerseys. I was snagging the Nema ones up for $5-8 from an ebay seller that had a bunch a couple years ago.

The Fox Base jersey is more fitting if that is what you are looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by saturnine
    that's the stupidest idea this side of pinkbike.

thread killer
    try a motorcycle shop and get a motorcross jersy.
    I got a Fox for $25 off season sale.
    next time

[QUOTE=spazzy] Might as well sell your bikes, E-riding is much more productive.

Former Bike Wrench
    I have a very long torso so I prefer Large Tall shirts. I've found LL Bean to be my best source for quality Tall shirts. They make a nice long sleeve "performance shirt" and it comes in XXL Tall

mtbr member
    Yaa, my problem is that virtually all the long sleeve shirts I get, even the tall sizes, have sleeves that are too short. Hence the request for XXL tall. Do the Fox jerseys come in tall?

I'll check out LL Bean.

BTW, North Face is starting to make some nice tall sized clothith... I bought some Gore shell ski pants this year for a good deal.

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    check out wheelworld.com, i just picked up a bunch at really great prices, xxl as well, averaging 12-14$ per jersey