Clydeosaur

Good job! Aerotech/Mt. Borah big clyde shorts

Ordered these earlier this week and they arrived yesterday. Tried them out on a short ride after work and I give them two thumbs up!

Fast shipping and they're comfortable. They look like they'll hold up decently as well.

They'll be getting more of my business even if they weren't the only place to sell Gorilla Clyde sized gear.

Now if they'd offer more color choices besides black and black.

(<--- likes khaki)

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    What size shorts do you normally wear? What size did you order?

Clydeosaur
    Quote Originally Posted by DKeeney
    What size shorts do you normally wear? What size did you order?
    I'm at max range for the shorts (5x). Depending on the brand I'm a 52/54 and these shorts fit fine. Even a bit of breathing room.

Looking forward to ordering the 4x's next time.

BIG and Bald
    Aerotech rocks. I give them "BIG" praise for carrying/producing something for guys/gals in our category. I got 2 pair of the Borah's last year and yes, they are comfortable and durable!!!
    [SIZE="2"][SIZE="3"]Eat to Live[/SIZE][/SIZE]...[SIZE="3"]not the other way around[/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    I've been using aerotech for quite a long time and they do hold up. They are the manufacturer unlike most other clothing dealers so if you had a request for different colors they may respond. What can you lose , just call and ask! I'm glad you like them.

disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with aerotechdesigns, just a loyal customer.
    Larry

mtbr member
    Hello everyone, I have a simple question.

I plan on getting a few "Men's Unpadded Compression Shorts" from AeroTechDesigns.

The question is, Do you guys wear anything under these Shorts? like underwear..
    Upgrade what you need, not what you Want.

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    I wear the exercise shorts with nothing underneath. I prefer the shorts without the pad.
    Larry