Thread: 6' 2" 140 lbs.

Really, I'm not.
    Jun 2007

6' 2" 140 lbs.

I'm not "big" per say but some consider me tall. (I'm actually just a hair under 6' 3".)

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Wow.

that is skinny.

R.I.P. DogFriend
    When I was in HS, I was 6'5" and 145lbs as a sophomore and only about 155-160 when I graduated, but didn't become an official "clyde" until after 30 years of age. It didn't matter what or how much I ate, I couldn't sell my soul to gain a pound. Now it seems like just the opposite....

mtbr member
    May 2007
    ZOMGZ that's a tiny fella

mtbr member
    Put some stones in your pockts and feel at home

Glad to Be Alive
    i though 5 foot 11 inches and 132 was skinny ...that was my graduating weight from High school
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr Buckeye...in Austin
    Wow, i can't remember when I weighed that little.

I gradutated HS at 6'6" 193. not up to 255. need to get down to 235, which is still over my POS "ideal" of 217.

6'3" and 145....go eat a cheeseburger...make it a triple.

You've got to be grossly underweight for your size. Like unhealthy underweight.

150 lbs for a 5'0" man plus 3, 4 or 5 lbs per inch depending on frame size (S M or L).

so at 6'3, I'll go medium frame.....150 + 15x4 = 210!

Dat's nutz!

was there a question or did you just want us to comment on your weight, or lack there of?

El Pollo Diablo
    being that skinny can't possibly be healthy...
    Hell, I'm too skinny (borderline scrawny looking) at 200 (6'3'') yeah, I'd be concerned if I were you.

you're out of place here I think, not monsterously tall, and for sure nowhere near needing heavy duty gear for your weight.

mtbr member

Anorexic

Are you Nicole Richie's brother?

I am a proud clyde at 6'2" 180lbs.
    Sit and spin my ass...

El Pollo Diablo
    zion, you aren't a clyde either!
    :P

(as far as any level of 'need' for burly or oversized parts by virtue of your massiveness)

mtbr member

Hell yeah I am

At least in my head I am. I need to get to 175 or below to be competitive. George Hincapie is 6'2" and 170lbs (tdf weight). So I think he is probably 175-180 in the off season.

I am puerto rican so my ass looks like J Lo's - that is another 10 pounds...

Quote Originally Posted by SnowMongoose
    zion, you aren't a clyde either!
    :P

(as far as any level of 'need' for burly or oversized parts by virtue of your massiveness)
    Sit and spin my ass...

Really, I'm not.
    Jun 2007
    I am freakishly skinny but I eat like a horse. Many a time have I beaten 200+ lbs friends in eating contests. Its not like I am emaciated and weak either. I am very in shape and very active, thats probably part of my problem. I regularly run and work out on top of mountain biking. I actually just got back from Airborne school and there my weight helped. Four out of my five jumps I was the first one out of the plane and damn near the last one to the ground.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    I used to be that exact same size, when I was in HS. Now im 6'3" 230 pounds. Age will catch up with you, which isnt so bad since I have found my new ability to gain weight has allowed me to gain a little muscle mass as well.

Hairy man
    Quote Originally Posted by I'mNotGoodAtThis
    I am freakishly skinny but I eat like a horse. Many a time have I beaten 200+ lbs friends in eating contests. Its not like I am emaciated and weak either. I am very in shape and very active, thats probably part of my problem. I regularly run and work out on top of mountain biking. I actually just got back from Airborne school and there my weight helped. Four out of my five jumps I was the first one out of the plane and damn near the last one to the ground.
    You've got a pretty rare body type, but I've met lots of skinny, skinny people who pack food away. Like some other people said, when you hit middle age your metabolism will probably shift and you'll put on some weight, maybe more than you'd like. Right now your biggest problem is probably finding pants that fit.
    We all get it in the end.

I railed it like Kong
    6-2 and 180lbs is not a Clyde. It's more like a... Claude. Another 20-30 lbs and you can start calling yourself Clyde junior.
    I'm UNIQUE... just like everybody else.