Beastrider

A whole new meaning.....

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.. Ferris Bueller

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    Meth what a waste of time.I have known three people now that has been on meth and none of them are doing good one lost his wife and kids I ask him if it was worth it he said wish he had never did it now.Last two folks are in my family they cost me my three grandkids too.Some times you have to cut the ties.Thats what I did I have no time for people on drugs at all I need my money for better stuff like bicycle parts and GPS maps.Just never got in to drugs was around it a lot but I saw the big picture it look crappy to me.He had a nice cargo bike.WAS
    Last edited by kdc1956; 02-04-2012 at 11:33 AM.

Beastrider
    Meth is most definitely a wast of time, money and lives. This guy will be spending a long time behind bars for being stupid. Thinking that he would make the "fast buck". I don't associate with anyone that has anything to do with drugs any longer. If you want to do that crap then you will be doing it somewhere else and WITH someone else.
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.. Ferris Bueller

mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    waste.

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    This guy was obviously trying to market his new brand of carbon neutral meth!

Beastrider
    Quote Originally Posted by dm1333 View Post
    This guy was obviously trying to market his new brand of carbon neutral meth!
    Now THAT'S funny!!!!!