mtbr member

Small dogs and Freeloaders?

Anyone out there using a BD or Xtracycle to transport their small dog? I'm pretty sure our small dog (10lbs) would fit in the Freeloaders no problem. I bet he could go in his crate in a Freeloader with a Wideloader even better. Any insights or experience with this would be helpful.
    All good expeditions should be simple in concept, difficult in their execution and satisfying to remember--Alastair Humphreys

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by dfltroll View Post
    Anyone out there using a BD or Xtracycle to transport their small dog? I'm pretty sure our small dog (10lbs) would fit in the Freeloaders no problem. I bet he could go in his crate in a Freeloader with a Wideloader even better. Any insights or experience with this would be helpful.
    You could tie a rope to him and make him pull the bike. Better than an electric motor.
    我的镀铬光泽的冰柱一样,我骑在镇附近在我的低骑手自行车

I do what Spicoli says
    Jan 2007
    i sent you a pm for your email...i dont know how to post a pic on here.

mtbr member
    Try this.

I built a custom pickup truck box and mount it to my Big Dummy. It's mounted with a bolt through the middle of the back the goes through the deck and tightened with a wing nut and then handlebars on the front. Threw some carpet in there and Vivian (The Trail Shredding Booze Hound) loves it.

Or if you have a puppy carrier and want to pull off the homeless look...