Beastrider

Rare......for me anyway......

It's extremely rare that I actually win anything. Save for the occasional dollar win on a scratch-off lottery ticket. So it came as a HUG surprise when I won one of the Hullabaloo in Waterloo posters. There were a total of 100 of these posters made for the event. Of these, only 10 were autographed by the entire Bontrager/Livestrong racing team. This just arrived the other day and I have plans to get it framed this weekend.

Very nice poster. But I think I am going to have a hard time convincing the better half that's it worthy of hanging in the living room!!!!!

Myself with the poster

A shot of the poster
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.. Ferris Bueller

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    You are like me here you post and don't get many replys either lol...I know why I don't but you I have no idea...Getting close to moving on April 23 at 6:30am but will not be able to get online for a little while but we are working on this now my self and my wife needs internet or we will go even more crazy here.lol...

Beastrider
    Quote Originally Posted by kdc1956 View Post
    You are like me here you post and don't get many replys either lol...I know why I don't but you I have no idea...Getting close to moving on April 23 at 6:30am but will not be able to get online for a little while but we are working on this now my self and my wife needs internet or we will go even more crazy here.lol...
    Yeah....lots of "views" but no comments......
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.. Ferris Bueller

Clyde on a mission!
    Dec 2011
    First time I saw this thread, congratulations on the poster, it's cool.

Beastrider
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandrenseren View Post
    First time I saw this thread, congratulations on the poster, it's cool.
    I still need to get it in and have it framed. Just can't seem to find the time to get that done.