• 11-18-2017
    1x1_Speed_Craig
    1 Attachment(s)
    My Big Fat Dummy (slowly progressing). I added a Surly Porteur House bag (which I already owned) sideways on the deck. It mounts via 8 different straps for a very secure load, and a ton of storage space. I have two more custom bags in the works from a local bag maker called Three Toes Threadworks.

I also added a Swag Offroad 50-cal ammo can mount to the deck. The aluminum mount is super lightweight...the can itself, not so much. However, it gives me lockable storage, and can be removed in just a few seconds.

Attachment 1168140
  • 11-18-2017
    jamiedyer
    Great looking setup Craig :)
    Have been watching this on the facebook group and it has to be one of the nicest fat Dummy builds I have seen. Great work.
    Happy trails with that beast :)

Jamie
  • 11-18-2017
    1x1_Speed_Craig
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jamiedyer View Post
    Great looking setup Craig :)
    Have been watching this on the facebook group and it has to be one of the nicest fat Dummy builds I have seen. Great work.
    Happy trails with that beast :)

Jamie

Thanks, Jamie. Much appreciated. :)
  • 01-13-2018
    jamiedyer
    First snow just before Christmas. Doesn't usually last too long here before everything ices up so we made the most of it. :)
    DSC_1786 by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr

Last weekend it was just icey and here it was sitting just around 0 degree C.
    2 by Jamie Dyer, on Flickr
  • 01-17-2018
    Prof. Chaos
    Nice rig JD. Is that a standard BD front fork on there, or did you upgrade to a bFd fork?
  • 01-17-2018
    jamiedyer
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Prof. Chaos View Post
    Nice rig JD. Is that a standard BD front fork on there, or did you upgrade to a bFd fork?

That's a Pugsley fork with 80mm rim and an Endomorph tyre. Front end straight off the Pugs. The fork is painted to match, well, close enough anyway :)

Jamie