Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast
    mtbr member
    Feb 2011
    Build her an Xtracycle for the time being.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronpv2 View Post
    Not to many pics of 2011 builds so I thought I would post.
    does that fender in the first pic come with the extra cycle kit???

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    New H-bar setup and knobby tires for winter commuting:

Searching for Biketopia

Beastrider
    Nice setup!!!!!

Devo
    very cool.
    especially dig the old school Cdale
    I had done a convert job on a '99-ish F900, and the chain rubbed the seatstay when in the last 3-or-so cogs.
    Like a dummy I rode it any way, until I cut a hole into the seatstay with the chain.

so... FYI
    www.AsanaCycles.com
    "Bicycle Lifestyle, realized." D.G.

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    how exactly does one post pics here? it asks for a link, do you need a flicker acct? - edit got a flickr acct
    Last edited by YouAin'tGotJack; 01-28-2012 at 09:43 AM.

mtbr member
    Jan 2012

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Big Woody

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by SRALPH View Post
    Big Woody

really beautiful bike!

finally figured this out, heres mine:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Pics of your Cargo Bike-first-trip-diy-bike-seat.jpg  

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    I really like this bike!

Beastrider
    Quote Originally Posted by TerikE View Post
    I really like this bike!
    yep.....they are a great bike!!!!!
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.. Ferris Bueller

Cycle Psycho
    Quote Originally Posted by SelfPropelledDevo View Post
    today I met Bill with his BD and BOB trailer!

SelfPropelledDevo, do you happen to know what water bottle cages those are, on Little Hobo's Big Dummy, holding those 40 oz canteens? I have desperately searched the internet and came up with nothing. I would really like to add those to my bikes. If anyone has any information, I would sincerely appreciate it, thanks!
    '10 Rocky Mountain Metropolis (rigid 2x10)
    '10 SURLY 1x1 (rigid SS)
    '13 SURLY Ogre (rigid SS)
    '13 SURLY Troll (rigid 2x10)

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    That big woody is great. Massive tires!

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mtnfiend View Post
    HEY we passed this guy in August 2010 just south of Mendicino, CA. We were biking from the CA/OR border to SF over 9 days. Kind of a hard guy to miss out there on the road with those antlers. I think his set up was well over 100 pounds. I remember one of his plastic containers had written on it "one less RV."
    That guy has some legs then, I notice he doesn't have the small chainring up front. That doesn't give him much love in terms of a low gear with the Alphine 8 speed IGH.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gritter View Post
    SelfPropelledDevo, do you happen to know what water bottle cages those are, on Little Hobo's Big Dummy, holding those 40 oz canteens? I have desperately searched the internet and came up with nothing. I would really like to add those to my bikes. If anyone has any information, I would sincerely appreciate it, thanks!
    I think those cages are either topeak xl or bbb bbc fueltank. Salsa makes an "Anything" cage thats pretty nice too. BBB BBC-15 - FuelTank XL Bottle Cage or TopeakŪ Cycling Accessories or Salsa Cycles | Components
    I love that Hobo guys bike, I like the Hobo too, seems like a nice guy, I would vote for him if he ran for president, seems cooler than all the candidates. The guy is pulling a B.O.B trailer via a custum hitch. Check it out, I think the pics are about half way down on this page: Post Pics of your Cargo Bike
    Last edited by Lone Desert Walker; 02-29-2012 at 08:22 AM.

Cycle Psycho
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Desert Walker View Post
    I think those cages are either topeak xl or bbb bbc fueltank. Salsa makes an "Anything" cage thats pretty nice too. BBB BBC-15 - FuelTank XL Bottle Cage or TopeakŪ Cycling Accessories or Salsa Cycles | Components
    I love that Hobo guys bike, I like the Hobo too, seems like a nice guy, I would vote for him if he ran for president, seems cooler than all the candidates. The guy is pulling a B.O.B trailer via a custum hitch. Check it out, I think the pics are about half way down on this page: Post Pics of your Cargo Bike
    Thank you, Lone Desert Walker!!! That BBB Fuel Tank XL looks stout! I read a review of the topeak, and their plastic upper strap broke within a day, the BBB Fuel Tank XL looks like it should be an aluminum clamp for the upper portion! Too bad no one in the United States sells them; hopefully someone will ship me one... The Salsa Anything Cage needs too many bottle bosses/braze-ons and I don't want to mess with repainting my frame, and I'd hate to leave one hole empty...

I just ordered the BBB's from Charlie the Bike Monger!!!! Whoo Hooo!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

Oh, I did check out Hobo's trailer welding arrangement. A little more than I need, considering I've elongated my BOB YAK trailer to be twice as long with huge motorcycle panniers over the larger rear wheel. The trailer with the Big Dummy is some serious cargo!
    '10 Rocky Mountain Metropolis (rigid 2x10)
    '10 SURLY 1x1 (rigid SS)
    '13 SURLY Ogre (rigid SS)
    '13 SURLY Troll (rigid 2x10)

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Hello everyone! Hope to share ideas with you and learn more about cargo bikes in the process.

mtbr member
    Jan 2012

Big Dummy

Here's mine. I made the deck pad and mudflaps so far.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Pics of your Cargo Bike-img_0479.jpg  

Post Pics of your Cargo Bike-img_0480.jpg  

Post Pics of your Cargo Bike-img_0481.jpg  

Post Pics of your Cargo Bike-img_0482.jpg  

Beastrider
    Quote Originally Posted by GravyBones View Post
    Here's mine. I made the deck pad and mudflaps so far.
    Looks GREAT!!!!! Love your fenders.....who makes those or did you do that yourself?
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.. Ferris Bueller

NONDURO
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastRider View Post
    Looks GREAT!!!!! Love your fenders.....who makes those or did you do that yourself?
    Woodys Custom Cycling Fenders
    QUOTE from MTBR.COM: You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    My latest updates on the Yuba Mundo - notes on how to make the canopy are on my blog.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Pics of your Cargo Bike-rainy-yuba-days-006.jpg  

Post Pics of your Cargo Bike-bike-ride-011.jpg  

Post Pics of your Cargo Bike-park-trip-005.jpg  

Beastrider
    Quote Originally Posted by YouAin'tGotJack View Post
    My latest updates on the Yuba Mundo - notes on how to make the canopy are on my blog.
    That's fast becoming quite the setup!!!!!

mtbr member
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastRider View Post
    That's fast becoming quite the setup!!!!!
    Thanks Harry! During the blazing hot summers here I have a sun screen that goes over the canopy, just like the rain screen- except it still lets the wind through but blocks 80% of UV rays- that way the little toddler arms and legs don't get too crispy.

Beastrider
    Quote Originally Posted by YouAin'tGotJack View Post
    Thanks Harry! During the blazing hot summers here I have a sun screen that goes over the canopy, just like the rain screen- except it still lets the wind through but blocks 80% of UV rays- that way the little toddler arms and legs don't get too crispy.
    True......don't want the kids getting TOO fried.......then they would lose the excitement of the ride.........good idea!!!!!

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    i never thought that bike can be transformed like these~That's really interesting!

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... LastLast