mtbr member
    Aug 2006

Looking for a Dummy

Anyone know of a bike shop that has a 20" Big Dummy frame?

I know that the first batch of frames is sold out, but I figure there might be a few lurking in small shops around the country. Let me know if anyone has a lead. Thanks.
    Taiwan could probably TIG weld a ham sandwich to a dictionary these days, but its been a while since they were doing brazing.

Spooooon!
    I've been looking for a 18" Dummy and have struck out as well. I'm going to run an Xtracycle on an old MTB until the next shipment comes in. FYI: Speedgoat has a 22" in stock and there are still 16" frames at the distributor.

mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    I know a shop that has a 18" available here in Portland, OR. PM me if you're interested and I'll give you the contact info.
    Taiwan could probably TIG weld a ham sandwich to a dictionary these days, but its been a while since they were doing brazing.

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    Who else has a BD on order? I ordered (and paid for) mine back in Jan from the LBS, who have no info on when I can expect it. Obviously I missed out on the first production run and heard the next run of frames wasn't until Aug. Is this still accurate? Just wondering if anyone has some updated info.

Spooooon!
    Yep, August or September is the expected time frame for the next run.