Beastrider

Smile decent road score.....

I was riding the other day and discovered these items lying alongside the road. I figure they had fallen off of some truck. They had been there for quite a while as a few "critters" had started to make them a home. So I thought I could put it to good use. The smaller of the two items, a Little Tykes toy box, was taken apart quite easily. However, the rather large Pepsi cooler could not. That made for some interesting looks. The bad thing is, after I checked it out, the Pepsi cooler had been damaged so badly that I had to just trash it. The Little Tykes toy box will be converted over to a storage container for all of my outdoor grill items.

All in all it was a pretty decent "road score".....

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.. Ferris Bueller

passed out in your garden
    cool as

excuse my ignorance, but what is that around your frame that looks like tape?

and this photo is tops

2012 Trek Rumblefish Elite
    Frankenbike (Pump/BMX track bike)
    1993 Colnago Elegant

Beastrider
    Quote Originally Posted by cmg71 View Post
    cool as

excuse my ignorance, but what is that around your frame that looks like tape?

and this photo is tops
    The stuff that looks like "tape" is actually a reflective wrap from a company called Bike Wrappers. Really good for side visibility even during the day. Here's the link.....

BIKEWRAPPERS
    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.. Ferris Bueller

biking where I'm going
    Jun 2012
    Those Bike Wrappers come in some *ahem* gaudy colors! Interesting concept!
    Getting where I'm going--by bicycle!

1996 Ryan Vanguard
    2010 Globe Vienna 3 Disc
    2012 Surly Big Dummy

Beastrider
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeolounger View Post
    Those Bike Wrappers come in some *ahem* gaudy colors! Interesting concept!
    Yes, some of them certainly are. The ones that I have are polka-dots on the other side. But I prefer the silver look....All of them are two-sided I believe.