Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    PRETENDURO
    WOW! That thing really has nothing on Surly’s trailer offerings!!! Impressive landyacht setup you have there.
    QUOTE from MTBR.COM: You have given Brewtality too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    Thank you. It is a great trailer but the Surly trailer is very well built and thought out. I use the trailer in the 64" mode the most. I like Surly's mount to the cycle better too. In general trailers are a great tool to have, especially when you don't own a vehicle.

GO BIKE POWER!!!

mtbr member
    Oct 2012
    Riding with my Mundo and this 96" long trailer in the streets of my Central European city with narrow and congested streets and lack of cycling infrastructure would be interesting

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    Hi all: I couldn't get a fat cargo bike like the excellent banjo bike soon enough to replace my dying 7spd hub winter cargo bike, but I did come up with a used Rohloff hub (?) and a used Small Pugsley, so I am going that route. If anybody has suggestions for cargo like racks front and rear for Pugs, I could use them!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by véloneige View Post
    Hi all: I couldn't get a fat cargo bike like the excellent banjo bike soon enough to replace my dying 7spd hub winter cargo bike, but I did come up with a used Rohloff hub (?) and a used Small Pugsley, so I am going that route. If anybody has suggestions for cargo like racks front and rear for Pugs, I could use them!
    Vélo, you can use two rear, Surly Nice Racks or Old Man Mountain also makes racks that are compatible with your Pugsley. I have the Nice Racks on my Moonlander, bit heavy for some but stout.

Old Man Mountain: Pannier Racks For Any Bike

Surly Rack | Parts | Surly Bikes

VikB has a nice write up on racks for the Pugsley and there are quite a few photos/threads floating around for more instruction:

Surly Pugsley Rack Options « The Lazy Rando Blog…

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    Thanks All! I am making my build up notes for my mech now, will see if I can use a rear alloy rack like the Nice Rack, I carry groceries, so this is not decorative!

mtbr member

2014 Design Logic Bikes small custom "Da Phat" fresh out of the lab!

2014 Design Logic Bikes small custom "Da Phat" fresh out of the lab!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails brainstorm: fat cargo bike-2014-design-logic-bikes-small-da-phat.jpg  

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    Wow! What is the rear wheel-fender clearance? Will it fit a Rohloff?

I was able in March 2013 to find a small used Pugsley and a used Rohloff, shoe-horned racks on it (not happy with racks!) and septic weeping pipe fenders, but for others, this could be an 'out of the box' winter cargo bike solution!

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by motorman View Post
    I want this

Looks like a jones creation!

mtbr member
    Sep 2013
    I use my Worksman Cycles StretchMover industrial trike as my cargo bike...it has a 600 pound load capacity -three speeds---coasterbrakes/drum brakes and handles everything I can throw at it (it's so stout that cars move over as to not hit me when I'm tooling down the roads !)...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3