Page 29 of 56 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 2781
  1. #1401
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Mr. 68 Hundred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    507
    Quote Originally Posted by Superorb View Post
    I have to go with 16" wheels, and the tires don't need to be quite so tall either.
    205/60R16 would be ~25.6" tall vs the stock 205/55R16 height of ~24.9". Quite a few snow tires to choose from in that size too. 205/65R16 would be ~26.5" tall (this would probably fit but it might rub on the spring perch on the rear strut). The 65 series would look cooler though

    Steve

  2. #1402
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    30
    So, hitch mount it is for the FXT. Thanks for all the insight.

  3. #1403
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6
    I do! It's an old 1999 legacy brighton, does not attract attention, so leaving it by the road while I ride is no problem

  4. #1404
    FloridaKeys Fishing Guide
    Reputation: OscarW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,685

    ... and if we just ...

    My Subaru OB with my Blur on the 1Up rack in Colorado last summer...



    The cars are 'drying' a bit after a creek crossing of off Gothic Road near (sorta) Crested Butte

    Current ride(s) 2011 Santa Cruz Blur LT

  5. #1405
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Mr. 68 Hundred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    507
    Quote Originally Posted by Minimalist29er View Post
    I do! It's an old 1999 legacy brighton, does not attract attention, so leaving it by the road while I ride is no problem
    It's not so bad it's in danger of getting towed for abandonment is it?
    Proponent for an Evidence Driven Life.
    Occupation: Disposable gene transfer machine
    Current HTFU status: 4/10; increasing

  6. #1406
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9
    Im rocking an 03 wrx. She's a little beat up but she gets the job done

  7. #1407
    Muskoka
    Reputation: BlackCanoeDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    3,262
    and I'm still in an '02 WRX wagon. Love this car and just not seeing anything that I want to replace it with!
    If I wait long enough maybe Subie diesels will hit NA shores
    https://picasaweb.google.com/113125576961447749127

    RSD Bikes The Mayor
    Rocky Mountain Sherpa Overland

  8. #1408
    FloridaKeys Fishing Guide
    Reputation: OscarW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,685
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCanoeDog View Post
    and I'm still in an '02 WRX wagon. Love this car and just not seeing anything that I want to replace it with!
    If I wait long enough maybe Subie diesels will hit NA shores
    Nice WRX!
    You may have to wait quite some time.. It doesn't look like Subaru is going to bring their diesel Outback anytime soon....They don't have an automatic tranny for it so 'Joe Average' can drive it too...
    Current ride(s) 2011 Santa Cruz Blur LT

  9. #1409
    Muskoka
    Reputation: BlackCanoeDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    3,262
    Quote Originally Posted by OscarW View Post
    Nice WRX!
    You may have to wait quite some time.. It doesn't look like Subaru is going to bring their diesel Outback anytime soon....They don't have an automatic tranny for it so 'Joe Average' can drive it too...
    No worries, I'm in no hurry..this 02 (actually new in fall of '01) drives as nice as when I got it
    https://picasaweb.google.com/113125576961447749127

    RSD Bikes The Mayor
    Rocky Mountain Sherpa Overland

  10. #1410
    MTB Newbie
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    574
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCanoeDog View Post
    No worries, I'm in no hurry..this 02 (actually new in fall of '01) drives as nice as when I got it
    Does it leak fuel on cold starts? Mine does terribly, it's the only thing pushing me to sell actually.

  11. #1411
    mtbr member
    Reputation: pebbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    196
    NASIOC is your friend, don't sell yet.

  12. #1412
    Muskoka
    Reputation: BlackCanoeDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    3,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Superorb View Post
    Does it leak fuel on cold starts? Mine does terribly, it's the only thing pushing me to sell actually.
    Mine did only during winter of '06-07. That was a very cold winter here. The problem was (as per NASIOC)a small fuel hose on top of the engine that was cut with no excess or slack in it. In very cold weather the hose would shrink and pull back from the nipple seat just enough to allow a small amount of fuel to escape which would then vapourize and some of those vapours would make their way into the cabin. Was not a big deal and only happened on really cold mornings; the following winter was milder and it wasn't a problem. Some time after that Subaru issued a recall and they (I think) replaced that hose with a longer one and I have never had a reocurrance.
    https://picasaweb.google.com/113125576961447749127

    RSD Bikes The Mayor
    Rocky Mountain Sherpa Overland

  13. #1413
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2
    I got a used '09 wrx. Absolutely love it. Blast to drive. Probably won't be putting a bike rack on it, because I don't think it would go too well on it. But, it's still great.

  14. #1414
    mtbr member
    Reputation: orekizler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    26

    Roof Rack for an Impreza OBS

    Can anybody suggest a roof rack that can be mounted on 2011 Impreza OBS factory bars ?
    Since the factory bars are quite wide and flat, I am not sure if any rack would just bolt right on.

  15. #1415
    I <3 dirt
    Reputation: Ilikemtb999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,412
    My Thule trays fit my stock cross bars. Mine may be different being a GD chassis though.

  16. #1416
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    294
    Quote Originally Posted by orekizler View Post
    Can anybody suggest a roof rack that can be mounted on 2011 Impreza OBS factory bars ?
    Since the factory bars are quite wide and flat, I am not sure if any rack would just bolt right on.
    I opted for the Yakima because a close friend got me nice deal, but after seeing the Thule up close I would've gone that way, even though my cost would've nearly doubled, the Thule fastening system is a lot nicer and sturdier. JMO.

    Thule*-*450 Crossroad Railing Foot Pack

  17. #1417
    MTB Newbie
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    574
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCanoeDog View Post
    Mine did only during winter of '06-07. That was a very cold winter here. The problem was (as per NASIOC)a small fuel hose on top of the engine that was cut with no excess or slack in it. In very cold weather the hose would shrink and pull back from the nipple seat just enough to allow a small amount of fuel to escape which would then vapourize and some of those vapours would make their way into the cabin. Was not a big deal and only happened on really cold mornings; the following winter was milder and it wasn't a problem. Some time after that Subaru issued a recall and they (I think) replaced that hose with a longer one and I have never had a reocurrance.
    Yup. Except it wouldn't be fuel vapors, it would leak and form a puddle of fuel on the engine block. Mine is pretty bad, I can see a small squirt of fuel when it's really cold out.

    Quote Originally Posted by softero View Post
    I got a used '09 wrx. Absolutely love it. Blast to drive. Probably won't be putting a bike rack on it, because I don't think it would go too well on it. But, it's still great.
    What's your build date? On the sticker in the driver's door jamb.

  18. #1418
    I <3 dirt
    Reputation: Ilikemtb999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,412
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcticCat500 View Post
    I opted for the Yakima because a close friend got me nice deal, but after seeing the Thule up close I would've gone that way, even though my cost would've nearly doubled, the Thule fastening system is a lot nicer and sturdier. JMO.

    Thule - 450 Crossroad Railing Foot Pack
    It sounds like he has factory cross bars....sooooo yea no foot packs needed.


  19. #1419
    Muskoka
    Reputation: BlackCanoeDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    3,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Superorb View Post
    Yup. Except it wouldn't be fuel vapors, it would leak and form a puddle of fuel on the engine block. Mine is pretty bad, I can see a small squirt of fuel when it's really cold out.
    Contact a dealership, there was a recall for this and they should fix it at no cost to you.
    https://picasaweb.google.com/113125576961447749127

    RSD Bikes The Mayor
    Rocky Mountain Sherpa Overland

  20. #1420

  21. #1421
    MTB Newbie
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    574
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCanoeDog View Post
    Contact a dealership, there was a recall for this and they should fix it at no cost to you.
    I know all about it. Too many reports of people getting their cars back that have been hacked to hell and the dealership not owning up. I'll just sell the car over summer or take things apart and fix it myself if I decide not to sell. Having a 5sp in Denver traffic is terrible so I might look at an Outback.

  22. #1422
    mtbr member
    Reputation: A1an's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,886
    For those of you that have the newer Forester or Outback with the 2.5...just how lethargic is that car? Thinking one of these may be my next new car and, unfortunately, only the 2.5 comes with a manual transmission. Seems like that is a lot of car to be pulled around by that 2.5.
    Signature

  23. #1423
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    87
    2011 Subaru Outback. I finally ditched the factory rack for the Yakima Outback control towers and landing pads, just works better for the cargo box, kayaks, and an occasional bike on the rook. Our Thule T2 has converted me to a hitch rack guy, best rack I've used for bike.

  24. #1424
    Propr
    Reputation: Lowball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,043
    Hey guys...sorry for not reading thru the whole thread before asking this...

    Are there any 2" (class3) trailer hitch's that work with 2002 wrx wagon?

    Everything I'm seeing is class1 1-1/4.

    I did see some 1-1/4 x 2 conversion/extensions that could work but just wonder how sturdy it would be...I want it solid with very little movement.
    10 TransAM 1x9
    S-Works M2
    Nomad3cc xx1

  25. #1425
    mtbr member
    Reputation: 41ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    623
    I used to drive an 06 Subaru STI and hauled bikes perfectly fine on roof and with hitch. I can also tell you that was probably one of the most fun cars that I have ever owned. As far as performance, there wasn't really much that compared with my objectives. Granted, I was putting down over 400whp/400wtq and tried to remain as stealthy looking as you can in an sti.





  26. #1426
    I <3 dirt
    Reputation: Ilikemtb999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,412
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowball View Post
    Hey guys...sorry for not reading thru the whole thread before asking this...

    Are there any 2" (class3) trailer hitch's that work with 2002 wrx wagon?

    Everything I'm seeing is class1 1-1/4.

    I did see some 1-1/4 x 2 conversion/extensions that could work but just wonder how sturdy it would be...I want it solid with very little movement.
    There's a reason why class 3 hitches don't usually exist for cars. First; they bolt to the trunk floor sheet metal and second the car isn't designed to pull more then 2,000lbs.

  27. #1427
    Propr
    Reputation: Lowball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,043
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikebmx999 View Post
    There's a reason why class 3 hitches don't usually exist for cars. First; they bolt to the trunk floor sheet metal and second the car isn't designed to pull more then 2,000lbs.
    Yeah I realize about the class3 and towing I just need a 2" receiver for my T2. Maybe I'll have to do the adapter route.

    How do the class1's attach,
    Last edited by Lowball; 03-03-2012 at 11:24 AM.
    10 TransAM 1x9
    S-Works M2
    Nomad3cc xx1

  28. #1428
    mtbr member
    Reputation: eurospek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,458
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowball View Post
    Hey guys...sorry for not reading thru the whole thread before asking this...

    Are there any 2" (class3) trailer hitch's that work with 2002 wrx wagon?

    Everything I'm seeing is class1 1-1/4.

    I did see some 1-1/4 x 2 conversion/extensions that could work but just wonder how sturdy it would be...I want it solid with very little movement.
    I love bugeyes!! I drive a Saabaru.

    You might find an answer here btw, Towing/Hitch thread - NASIOC
    konahonzo

  29. #1429
    Propr
    Reputation: Lowball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,043
    Quote Originally Posted by eurospek View Post
    I love bugeyes!! I drive a Saabaru.

    You might find an answer here btw, Towing/Hitch thread - NASIOC
    Should have known. Just saw this thread for the 1st time so thought I'd try.
    10 TransAM 1x9
    S-Works M2
    Nomad3cc xx1

  30. #1430
    MTB Newbie
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    574
    Quote Originally Posted by 41ants View Post

    Your A/F ratio was 14:1 at 260wtq. Were you running meth injection too? e85?

  31. #1431
    Bandolero
    Reputation: notaknob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    2,426

    Rubber Stamp Test

    Quote Originally Posted by Lowball View Post
    Are there any 2" (class3) trailer hitch's that work with 2002 wrx wagon?

    Everything I'm seeing is class1 1-1/4.

    I did see some 1-1/4 x 2 conversion/extensions that could work but just wonder how sturdy it would be...I want it solid with very little movement.
    One solution I've seen is to get the 1-1/4 hitch then take it to a welder and have them cut off the 1-1/4 box and weld a 2" box to it. As long as you're only carrying bikes it won't be a problem.
    Slow-core. -.. .-. .. -. -.- .... --- -- . -... .-. . .--

  32. #1432
    Propr
    Reputation: Lowball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    1,043
    Quote Originally Posted by notaknob View Post
    One solution I've seen is to get the 1-1/4 hitch then take it to a welder and have them cut off the 1-1/4 box and weld a 2" box to it. As long as you're only carrying bikes it won't be a problem.
    Cool...yeah I saw that one guy did that over on the NASIOC thread.
    10 TransAM 1x9
    S-Works M2
    Nomad3cc xx1

  33. #1433
    mtbr member
    Reputation: 41ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    623
    Quote Originally Posted by Superorb View Post
    Your A/F ratio was 14:1 at 260wtq. Were you running meth injection too? e85?
    93 Octane and did have access to 100 Octane. Upgraded turbo, injectors, etc... The turbo was from a company called Deadbolt (think they are out of business) and it was a SZ49 with upgraded bearings and wheel. Awesome turbo that was very driveable. Granted, alot of that had to do with the road and dyno tuning, which I had done by a good group out of Atlanta, GA.

  34. #1434
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5
    04 Forester 2XT. Previously owned a Legacy Wagon and Legacy Outback. Bought a VW Passat wagon after the Outback and it died on me so went back to a Subaru.

    I just bought a Thule roof rack for factory crossbars. I am hearing some noises from the roof when going over even small bumps in the road and it's making me nervous. The bars have a little flex when I move the bike from side to side, but the rack is securely on the bars and the weight of one bike should be below he max load. I am buying a trunk rack for my son's bike and will use that until I figure out the roof rack.

  35. #1435
    MTB Newbie
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    574
    Quote Originally Posted by 41ants View Post
    93 Octane and did have access to 100 Octane. Upgraded turbo, injectors, etc... The turbo was from a company called Deadbolt (think they are out of business) and it was a SZ49 with upgraded bearings and wheel. Awesome turbo that was very driveable. Granted, alot of that had to do with the road and dyno tuning, which I had done by a good group out of Atlanta, GA.
    I don't think you understand what I'm getting at. Our cars like 12:1 A/F ratio or less under WOT. With a larger turbo AND 14:1 A/F ratio things should start to fail (ring lands, rods, pistons).

  36. #1436
    mtbr member
    Reputation: 41ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    623
    Quote Originally Posted by Superorb View Post
    I don't think you understand what I'm getting at. Our cars like 12:1 A/F ratio or less under WOT. With a larger turbo AND 14:1 A/F ratio things should start to fail (ring lands, rods, pistons).
    I bought it brand new and only kept it for 1 year, but it was fine while I owned it...

  37. #1437
    :EJ
    :EJ is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    12
    New guy here, I drive a SF gen Forester. Bought it for a bike hauler but after the lift,skid plates, and a/t tires I've been enjoying a bit of motorized off road action as well. I'm also EJ on the subi boards.

  38. #1438
    Muskoka
    Reputation: BlackCanoeDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    3,262

    I would have to move to Australia but..

    the 2012 Subaru XV with the diesel & MT in black could tempt me to get out of my 02 WRX wagon
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mlxQchSx1Qo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    https://picasaweb.google.com/113125576961447749127

    RSD Bikes The Mayor
    Rocky Mountain Sherpa Overland

  39. #1439
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    13
    insideline did a review on the xv... was kinda negative

  40. #1440
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    48
    2000 legacy GT, bike fits in the trunk for now
    2009 Giant XTC Team Frame w/ Stump Jumper FSR XC Comp Components
    XC Eric

  41. #1441
    Pee's in the H8teraid
    Reputation: DucJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    420
    Just bought a WRX 5Dr. today..I like it..
    Wife wants one for herself now as well..
    '10 SXT
    '10 Demo 8
    '09 Yeti DJ

  42. #1442
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    960
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCanoeDog View Post
    and I'm still in an '02 WRX wagon. Love this car and just not seeing anything that I want to replace it with!
    If I wait long enough maybe Subie diesels will hit NA shores

    Nice bugeye wagon! LIke you I bought my 02 bugeye sedan new in the fall of 2001. Did the M2 VF23 big turbo stage 3 kit on that car. What a cool little car. I have been through 10 different cars since then and I just recently I bought a new 2011 WRX from the same dealer that sold me my 02 years ago. Low and behold sitting on their used lot was a pristine 03 WRX wagon in that limited sonic yellow color. Interior was in great shape. Man...that car brought back great memories. Those early cars were really no-nonsense fun cars to own and drive, and those early 2.0 liter engines were more durable than the 2.5 turbo engine with all of the ringland issues and CL/OL issues. I looked hard for a 5 door this time but could only locate a sedan. Unfortunately since I have a bad habit of driving into my garage with bike on roof (4 seperate incidents over the years), so my wife has banned me from putting a roof rack on my new car. Maybe a hitch set-up though.

  43. #1443
    FloridaKeys Fishing Guide
    Reputation: OscarW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,685

    Hope

    Quote Originally Posted by N10S View Post
    Unfortunately since I have a bad habit of driving into my garage with bike on roof (4 seperate incidents over the years), so my wife has banned me from putting a roof rack on my new car. Maybe a hitch set-up though.
    Sorta funny in a sick way......... followed by I'm sure....
    Better than what my neighbor has done...just back up through a closed garage door...TWICE....
    Current ride(s) 2011 Santa Cruz Blur LT

  44. #1444
    Muskoka
    Reputation: BlackCanoeDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    3,262
    Quote Originally Posted by N10S View Post
    Nice bugeye wagon! LIke you I bought my 02 bugeye sedan new in the fall of 2001. Did the M2 VF23 big turbo stage 3 kit on that car. What a cool little car. I have been through 10 different cars since then and I just recently I bought a new 2011 WRX from the same dealer that sold me my 02 years ago. Low and behold sitting on their used lot was a pristine 03 WRX wagon in that limited sonic yellow color. Interior was in great shape. Man...that car brought back great memories. Those early cars were really no-nonsense fun cars to own and drive, and those early 2.0 liter engines were more durable than the 2.5 turbo engine with all of the ringland issues and CL/OL issues. I looked hard for a 5 door this time but could only locate a sedan. Unfortunately since I have a bad habit of driving into my garage with bike on roof (4 seperate incidents over the years), so my wife has banned me from putting a roof rack on my new car. Maybe a hitch set-up though.
    Thanks! This car is easily the favourite of anything I have owned in the past and I know I will miss it a lot once it's gone. As i've said, not really seeing anything I want to replace it with. The VW Jetta/Golf Sportwagen TDI is somewhat on my radar, I like a lot about it especially mileage including the great roof rails...they should all be like that!!
    nervous about VW reliability and upkeep cost. What I really want is Subaru to bring over their diesels...I won't buy another car requiring premium fuel and I love the combination of fuel economy & torque of diesel... ARE YOU LISTENING SUBARU?

    ps: -other limiting factor is i like to row my own gears and a lot of what's on the market today is not available with MT, so right away those get scratched off my short list.

    The XV in diesel and I would be SOLD
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fbTbgt9swlk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Last edited by BlackCanoeDog; 03-12-2012 at 06:22 PM.
    https://picasaweb.google.com/113125576961447749127

    RSD Bikes The Mayor
    Rocky Mountain Sherpa Overland

  45. #1445
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    225
    I work at a Subaru dealer in the parts dept. and just picked up a 2008 Legacy 3.0R and absolutely love it. I found a Yakima roof rack setup on craigslist for a fairly good price, now I just need to get the bike on the roof and get riding!!!

  46. #1446
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mass-hole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    110
    I just picked up a Stg 2 '07 Legacy Spec.B in january. i am really enjoying it so far, but I do miss the torque of my 6.0L GTO that I had before. That thing would throw you back so hard and it was bone stock. I just couldnt get by with 2 dr and no trunk.





    I just bought a Yakima Whispbar System for it along with FatCat 6 Ski Rack. I am looking for a bike rack now.
    2015 Intense Carbine 29
    2013 Motobecane Fantom Team DS

  47. #1447
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    31
    i drive a honda... its kind of close to a cube

  48. #1448
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    681
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikebmx999 View Post
    There's a reason why class 3 hitches don't usually exist for cars. First; they bolt to the trunk floor sheet metal and second the car isn't designed to pull more then 2,000lbs.
    THIS! I just put a Curt class III (needed the 2" hitch receiver for my 1up rack) on my 11 Forester. Holy Carp - I expected to be bolting this thing to some serious frame metal. Nope, I couldn't believe the flimsy **** this thing bolts to. It's definitely not a heavy duty setup. The only thing that's going on that hitch is my 1up. No towing.

  49. #1449
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    27
    I have @2011 Subaru Outback and 2008 Liberty sedan (legacy outside of Australia). Hard pressed to go other than Subaru in the future.

  50. #1450
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    411
    Does a Saabaru count?

    Just installed Impreza roof rails and bars with bike racks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Who else here drives a Subaru?-saab.jpg  


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •