Page 11 of 109 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 ... LastLast
    MTB Newbie
    Apr 2009
    ^^ Nice I can't find the pics of my wagon on the RallyX course right now. I've got mudflaps though, so mine stays clean

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    i just picked up a 2000 outback wagon 5 sd, and i'm love'n it so far. i've just gotta throw a thule bike rack on top and i'm set
    [SIZE="4"]xterrain[/SIZE] :Modifying a helmet is like double wrapping condoms, more than likely it'll do more harm than good.

all about the ride down
    Apr 2008
    One of our vehicles is a '96 Legacy driven mostly by the lady of the homestead. It has over 300,000mi. on it and runs like new without a single issue. Thule bike rack on top.
    She is awesome until the snow gets too deep. So she isn't our powder day trailhead transportation. Studded snows are a necessity for the Teton Pass commute.
    The More People I Meet the More I Prefer Dogs!

mtbr member
    Apr 2004

2009 Wrx

I just got back from a xcrountry road trip with my 2009 WRX. It performed admirably. Here are some pics from the road.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    badass man, you on nasioc?

mtbr member

Here's mine. 02 WRX with an 03 JDM STi motor, 99 JDM STi tranny, 04 STi shocks, some other boltons. Its actually sitting lower than this pic and has a larger scoop.

Fits 3 bikes in the back with no problems. I ditched the roof rails for appearances over functionality.

I've got the same SN on nasioc if any of you are on there, but I'm new to mtbr.

mtbr member
    Checking in with my '08 Forester 2.5 XT. Kept things mostly stock as I love how it is already. Just added the JDM STI Pinks to gain a bit better handling. So perfect for mountain biking, I love it!!

FeeRideRules
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by CptSydor
    2007 Impreza....great for accessing some remote fishing holes in northern Ontario
    I wouldn't be doing too many water crossings like that wothout a snorkel
    1 day you'll take on a crossing & it'll be nighty night subi as it takes a big drink
    & hydrolocks
    ILIKENORTHSHOREANDICANNOTLIE
    glory, glory hallelujah...

any1 guess what bike I ride?

MTB Newbie
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by GTscoob

Here's mine. 02 WRX with an 03 JDM STi motor, 99 JDM STi tranny, 04 STi shocks, some other boltons. Its actually sitting lower than this pic and has a larger scoop.

Fits 3 bikes in the back with no problems. I ditched the roof rails for appearances over functionality.

How do you fit 3 bikes in the back? Fold the back seats down?

Muskoka

SLO Mtn biker!
    Quote Originally Posted by GTscoob

Yeah, how do you fit 3 bikes in back? Take off all the wheels? Where does the 3rd rider sit??

Elitest thrill junkie
    And while possibly physically possible, it'll screw up the interior and leave no room for your other riding gear (which you'll have to cram in the spaces in between).
    "It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

MTB Newbie
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackCanoeDog
    The GobStopper is an AMAZING car. I've been following the build thread of it on NASIOC. If you search VIMEO for "Roger Clark" you'll see 3 more videos in that car.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    I am on my 3rd Subie but it belongs to my wife. I had a 1995 legacy L wagon that was modded for offroading, a 2004 wrx with 10k worth of mods (before I got married and bought a house) and now a 2008 plane-jane impreza hatch with a couple of small upgrades. My personal car is the Suzuki SX4 and yes, it is lightly modded. It reminds me of my wrx in a wierd way without all the power. I love my subies and suzuki's - pics to come.

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    2000 Legacy GT Limited. My brother and his wife own a Outback and Forester, he owned a GL wagon before that. I have a cousin who owned at least three subbies. If Subaru made a minivan I would have bought one of them for my wife.

AOF
    soft / 34/ married

I love mine

2005 WRX wagon.

Favorite car ever, awesome in the snow and extremely quick (stock) and not bad gas mileage if you baby it.

-Dan
    Southern NH NEMBA & My LBS & My Blog & Single Speed Alliance

Take advantage of every opportunity to ride your bicycle!

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Only to say its a nice car

John
    Don Joao resort

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    I've got an 05 Legacy GT.

I'm thinking of picking up a hitch carrier (either T2 or Raxter), but I'm worried that with the massive rear overhang the carrier will drag over bumps and what not. I think the T2 might mount a little higher than the Raxter - can anyone confirm?

mtbr member
    May 2009

Subies+Bikes=Fun

Love this thread!
    Here's my 2007 WRX. She's stock for now....had to spend the money on the racks before any performance mods get done.

MTB Newbie
    Apr 2009
    ^^ How wide is that Thule Fairing? I don't know which size to get for my 02 wagon.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    The 2010 wagon (Outback) update looks interesting to me, or at least the first car that may be a suitable replacement for a 3rd generation 4Runner.

I am curious about the discount my IMBA membership is supposed to bring.

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by olsen726
    badass man, you on nasioc?
    I have a profile over on nasioc and have used the board as a resource. There are some great and helpful people over there. I posted a few pics when I first got my WRX, but the lions share of photos from the trip can be found on my website. Since the Subie figured so prominently into the trip, I tried to make sure it was in a lot of the photos. The address is: http://web.me.com/martin.tank/Tank_W.../Pictures.html I just put up a slide show of my fav pics from the trip for anyone to check out. Feel free to visit the blog, leave comments and visit the sponsors link on the welcome page Enjoy.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009

My Suby Whipz

Here they are. I sold the first two but we still have the 08. I miss my wrx because I had plans to do a JDM STi swap but marriage and house buying took priority. I will post a seperate thread for my Suzuki.

1995 Legacy L Wagon Manual - Intake, WRX Wheels, WRX Shifter, Odds and ends...

2004 WRX Premium Manual - Full COBB Stage 2 Protune, TXS Catless Turboback, Stromung Axleback, Yellow Fogs, Debadged, STi Side Skirts, Catless Up Pipe, Front and Rear Swaybars, Grounding kit, Prodrive P1's, silicone intercooler hoses, Flat Black JDM Interior pieces, JDM Red Hazzard button, Kartboy Shifter and Knob, Autospeed Dead Pedal, and I am sure there is more I forgot.

2008 IMpreza Hatch Auto (Wife's) - Stock except Rally Armor Flaps, rear bumper cover, exhaust tip NASIOC Decals to represent.

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Superorb
    ^^ How wide is that Thule Fairing? I don't know which size to get for my 02 wagon.
    There are 2 sizes, small and large. Mine is the large. The Thule website will tell you which one fits your car if you use the "rack your car" option.

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Superorb
    This is the small faring, if you're interested in how it looks on a wagon:

Page 11 of 109 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 ... LastLast