mtbr member

Thule Parkway 4 or Yakima Bighorn 4

Thule Parkway 4 or Yakima Bighorn 4

Need a 4 bike hitch mount for my 2003 (not 2003.5) Toyota Seina. Been looking at the Parkway 4 and Bighorn 4. Any experiences that would say I should steer clear of either. Other suggestions are welcome but only if backed up with personal experience and price rational. I figure with any rack I with have to be very creative to actual get my FS, my wife’s hardtail, my daughter’s 24”, and my sons Adams trail behind on.

Also anyone have a bad experience with Curt hitch receivers. I am leaning toward them since they have a competitive price and put the mounting instructions as part of the product description.

Thanks

mtbr member
    I've been using my parkway 4 for about 5 years now and it has been a great rack.0 problems whatsoever. will comfortably carry 3 Big bikes. I've had four on the back, and it was a fairly tight squeeze. Very well built as well. Can't go wrong.

code: mtbr2011
    good racks...but in my opinion....the ability to fold down the bike arms when not in use is a HUGE benefit worth paying for....like on the yakima doubledown 4 or the thule roadway 4.

this feature has tons of benefits....not only do the bike arms fold down, so when you're parallel parking you don't stick out or clothesline a passerby, but the rack folds away from the car too, with the same easy-to-use trigger so you can access the rear of the car...

yakima rack is on sale now too.......20% off free shipping