Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
    mtbr member
    May 2005
    Just got one for my wife. I find myself wanting a clubman everytime I drive her car. Very fun and perfect for taking our bikes to the trailhead.

steep fast and loose :)
    I've got spare mini genuine bars for sale as well as some bbs cs4 gloss black alloys for the R56 model if anyone's interested...
    Aberdeenshire, Scotland though.....

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by el_chupo_ View Post
    Trying to talk my wife into a Countryman.

She is now on her second Cooper S (with a 07 GTI in between).

She had an 05 with the S/C, and now an 09 with the turbo. I want the extra room so we dont have to rock my truck everytime we want to take more people/things.

An update...

We ended up getting her a BMW 135i, and I sold my Tacoma. I am driving the Cooper S, and we bought an older F150 to handle truck duties when needed.

mtbr member
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by el_chupo_ View Post
    An update...

We ended up getting her a BMW 135i, and I sold my Tacoma. I am driving the Cooper S, and we bought an older F150 to handle truck duties when needed.

That is a sweet looking ride.

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Here are pictures of 2009 JCW with the MINI Fini sport link and a Kuat NV rack. Cost a small fortune but I have gotten a lot of good use out of it. I carry one or two bikes 2 to 3 times a week. Recently painted the wheels black. I had to break up all the pepper white.

to pedal or not to pedal
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster1971 View Post
    Here are pictures of 2009 JCW with the MINI Fini sport link and a Kuat NV rack. Cost a small fortune but I have gotten a lot of good use out of it. I carry one or two bikes 2 to 3 times a week. Recently painted the wheels black. I had to break up all the pepper white.

Can you visit with me about having a hitch rack on here? I've got a friend with a Clubman currently running a roof rack but she would sure prefer the hitch setup. Thanks in advance.

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Hi reed523, I keep replying to this thread and appears to not be working? Anyway, I still use this rack a couple times a week no problems or complaints. Any questions I might be able to help you with let me know.

to pedal or not to pedal
    Nov 2009
    Looks like it's working fine Buster. Thanks. No specific questions just wanted to make sure there wasn't a problem running the rack on that car i.e. handling surprises, structural weaknesses, etc.

mtbr member
    May 2009
    No problems at all, if for not seeing it in the rear view mirror I would not notice it is there. I usually carry my full suspension 29er so that is close to 30 pounds. Sometimes I take a second bike a hard tail maybe closer to 25 pounds. No problems holds very secure. The Kuat NV bike rack has a anti rattle feature that really secures the rack into the hitch good. The MINI FINI portion is probably over engineered. It is a hunk of quality metal that looks good and no rust or faded paint yet. The part that sandwiches between the number and frame probably stiffens the car some but I do not notice in my day to day driving. Highly recomend.

squish, squish in da fish
    wrong thread

Clueless Bastard
    Cooper Folk,

We've transplanted to snow country, and my 4WD Tundra will do most heavy duty hauling/transport, but can our 06 Cooper handle the snow OK? I would like to keep it as it's been problem free and I will admit, I actually like driving the thing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show us your MINI Cooper-wp_20130710_004.jpg  

Cycle Psycho

Here's mine:

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    1974 Innocenti 1300.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show us your MINI Cooper-250166_2013712473357_5061466_n.jpg  

mtbr member
    Nov 2013
    I don't see why not seeing as this gentleman at our local rallyX ran one:
    http://www.studionewmedia.com/galler...serialNumber=1
    He did break it, but to be fair this was under pounding use, you'll never see that kind of punishment.
    If you got proper snow tires I'm sure it would be great in the snow!
    Quote Originally Posted by WA-CO View Post
    Cooper Folk,

We've transplanted to snow country, and my 4WD Tundra will do most heavy duty hauling/transport, but can our 06 Cooper handle the snow OK? I would like to keep it as it's been problem free and I will admit, I actually like driving the thing.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009

Re: Show us your MINI Cooper

Here's my baby

Show us your MINI Cooper-uploadfromtaptalk1388891184216.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show us your MINI Cooper-uploadfromtaptalk1388891202805.jpg  

mtbr member
    Dec 2013
    Here is our ride.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show us your MINI Cooper-dsc_1593.jpg  

Show us your MINI Cooper-dscn0187.jpg  

Show us your MINI Cooper-img_0723.jpg  

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7