Masher

Nissan Frontier 2011 Bed Fork Mount Question.

I have a 2011 Nissan Frontier that has the runner inserts in the bed and I'm looking for a mounting point for a fork retention rack. I've been to my LBS and they suggested the manufacturer makes something that the fork mount would connect to but I couldn't find anything and my dealership had no idea.

Does anyone have an experience with my truck and know if there is a product that can adapt a fork mount to the bed.

Thanks!
    Stand For Something.

code: mtbr2011
    check out the rocky mounts clutch sd or the driveshaft sd (thru axles).
    both should work in your tracks....

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Mister...if you are still looking, shoot me a PM.

half-fast rider
    I have the Rocky Mounts Clutch mounted in the track system on my Frontier. They lock, you don't have to readjust to clear the lawyer lips on the forks every time and fit in the tracks perfectly.
    A wise man once said: "Always Ride"

mtbr member
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kpomtb View Post
    I have the Rocky Mounts Clutch mounted in the track system on my Frontier. They lock, you don't have to readjust to clear the lawyer lips on the forks every time and fit in the tracks perfectly.
    Same here, i tried to fit them on the floor, but I could only get them on the side rails. I have a folding bed cover and in the end i gave up with them and just put carpet over the tailgate and hang the forks off the back. Didnt help that i just got a bike with a through axle front fork.