Thread: 2010 Challenger

mtbr member

2010 Challenger

Any one have a "Chally" with a bike rack? What do you recommend.

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    I have a '12 I use a Saris Freedom 2 bike hitch rack. As of now there isn't an option other than a hitch rack and most of them don't clear the bumper. I'm still trying to wrap my head around shooting holes in the roof to add a rack up there too because I need to move four bikes frequently and skis/cargo box in the winter.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    I have a '12 I use a Saris Freedom 2 bike hitch rack. As of now there isn't an option other than a hitch rack and most of them don't clear the bumper. I'm still trying to wrap my head around shooting holes in the roof to add a rack up there too because I need to move four bikes frequently and skis/cargo box in the winter.
    Pictures please!!

Elitest thrill junkie
    If I can get this to work, then surely there is something that will work for a challenger (you can barely see the reciever or only see it if you really know what you are looking for and look from just the right angle, otherwise you almost never see it. I got a strut-tower brace up front that helps "tie" the front together, I think the rear reciever does the same to an extent for the rear, coupled with the other suspension mods, it makes for a pretty tight handling car. Pulling mid .9LGs stock, should be at about at least 1.0 with the mods.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2010 Challenger-2011-11-19_10-08-17_430.jpg  

2010 Challenger-2011-11-20_15-38-28_882.jpg  

"It's only when you stand over it, you know, when you physically stand over the bike, that then you say 'hey, I don't have much stand over height', you know"-T. Ellsworth

You're turning black metallic.

mtbr member
    looks good, maybe you have something there...

Big Damn Hero
    My dad and I both used a Saris Bones on our Mustang GTs (with spoilers) for a long time... worked great.
    Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving. ~ Albert Einstein

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by CBRsteve View Post
    My dad and I both used a Saris Bones on our Mustang GTs (with spoilers) for a long time... worked great.
    Picture please.... thanks

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Sorry don't have any pics but will get you some soon.

We can't use ANY trunk racks on this car. The way the trunk lid turns up at the front the hooks won't hold so don't even try. The only way to do a rack on this car is a hitch rack.

mtbr member
    Jun 2012
    NICE camaro!