mtbr member

New question here. canyon bikes.............

http://www.canyon.com/_en/

any one ever heard of these or using one.

swerven so u kno im bent
    i doubt it cuz there on the otherside of the pond in europe they look pretty high end though..

local trails rider
    They are pretty big in Europe, especially Germany of course.
    The bikes are good and the value for money is great.

The thing is, it is almost completely a "mail order" system and getting a test ride may be difficult and, depending on the time of year and the sun spot situation, delivery times sometimes cause complaints.

I have a representative in town and could get test rides on some models if I were looking for something they are selling.

mtbr member
    They have just started their sale and most bikes have at least a further 10% off. On top of that they include VAT (value added tax) so if you don't have to pay VAT where you are you get another 20% off as well. All the models are great value for money but I have tried to order two (an XC7.0 and a Grand Canyon 5.0) only to be told that neither are in stock and won't be until the 2008 ranges come out in December/January.

Their bikes have world class leading frames and frequently come out tops on reviews in Europe. They also use the Horst link on their FS ranges. I am torn between getting another road bike (the F10 is awesome) or waiting until the new year for a mountain bike.

Members who have read this thread: 1