mtbr member

Blown away at great Canyon customer service

So I ordered a Canyon Inflite last week and didn't realize that their proprietary handlebars wouldn't work with a normal handlebar Garmin mount. I went on their website and saw that you got a discount if you buy it alongside a bike and they replied with "we just sent you one for free".

Absolutely blown away. Never had a customer service employee just go "oh here's something for free", much less a $40 part shipped for free.

Thumbs up to them.

mtbr member
    Thanks for posting this. We are seriously thinking of buying from them, but were worried about what the on-line customer service experience would be like.

mtbr member
    I called them before ordering and the rep enthusiastically talked to me about bottom brackets and various options and even considerations I hadnít thought of. Very pleased with the customer service.

Direct to customer bike sales like Canyon and YT are going to change everything.

mtbr member
    Seems like their email response time is lacking. I emailed them Monday (on 3rd day) and haven't heard back yet. YT responds within hours.
    That said I did call in to ask questions about a bike and the rep was on top of it and I ended up ordering my bike. Hoping the after sales support is just as good.......but hopefully I won't need it.