Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    399

    Why does Cannondale confuse things more?

    Why did Cannondale go back to the DLR name for their forks for 2008, when these forks are the same as the 2007 DLR2 series? And which are clearly NOT related to the "original" DLR series?

    Or am I missing something here?

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: amillmtb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,422
    where do you see that? I dont see it on the web-site...

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by amillmtb
    where do you see that? I dont see it on the web-site...
    Right here. 2008 Cannondale suspension site. Only has references to DLR. Expunged all references to DLR2. E.g., Speed Carbon DLR and Speed Bonded DLR.

    Compare to 2007 Cannondale suspension site. Or the 2006 site.

  4. #4
    NEPMCPMBA President
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    928
    Uh, I just followed your links (for the 2008 and 2007 suspension), and both say "DLR2" everywhere.

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyDean
    Uh, I just followed your links (for the 2008 and 2007 suspension), and both say "DLR2" everywhere.
    No one is going to believe me, but the 2008 site DID NOT SAY THAT JUST YESTERDAY.

    Someone at Cannondale is monitoring this site.

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by almontebarnes
    No one is going to believe me, but the 2008 site DID NOT SAY THAT JUST YESTERDAY.

    Someone at Cannondale is monitoring this site.
    Seems I'm very right. Google cache

  7. #7
    LA CHÈVRE
    Reputation: Dan Gerous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    9,410
    You are easily confused, does the DLR vs DLR2 matters that much? Drink a beer!

    DAN.GEROUS.NET : MOUNTAIN BIKING : CYCLOCROSS : ROAD :

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    399
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Gerous
    You are easily confused, does the DLR vs DLR2 matters that much? Drink a beer!
    Twasn't at all confusificated. Just observing this oddity. The beer hit the spot.

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: amillmtb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,422
    Quote Originally Posted by almontebarnes
    No one is going to believe me, but the 2008 site DID NOT SAY THAT JUST YESTERDAY.

    Someone at Cannondale is monitoring this site.

    That would be me...I e-mailed the web admin.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •