Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Jul 2009

When will 2011 USA models be officially released?

This may sound like a weird question..... but when does C'Dale usually release their USA catalog for the following year? After Interbike ??

I've seen that Specialized has their 2011 models on their website ... When will C'Dale post the US models with MSRP's ??

The reason I'm asking is that the price my LBS is telling me for the FLash Carbon 29er is not matching what everyone else is saying on these boards.

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by MTBinRIC
    This may sound like a weird question..... but when does C'Dale usually release their USA catalog for the following year? After Interbike ??

I've seen that Specialized has their 2011 models on their website ... When will C'Dale post the US models with MSRP's ??

The reason I'm asking is that the price my LBS is telling me for the FLash Carbon 29er is not matching what everyone else is saying on these boards.
    It is supposed to be up this week.

LA CHÈVRE
    Yup, any day now. I think they wanted to show the products at Eurobike first and that's this week.

DAN.GEROUS.NET : MOUNTAIN BIKING : CYCLOCROSS : ROAD :

mtbr member
    I'm waiting too!....... What about the catalog, is that up?...... Somewhere?...... Euro?

mtbr member
    I've downloaded Cannondale catalogs but some bikes are missing or maybe they're not for North America. I'm sure the website will switch to 2011 in a few days.

LA CHÈVRE
    The euro catalogs have been floating for many weeks already...

YB1
    mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    I was at Eurobike today. They had Scalpel 1 and Scalpel 3, plus Flash 29'er 1 and 3. Plus a CFR Fumic bike from Sea Otter. Pedalec's and E bikes were the big thing at Friedrichshaven, I'd say, even for Cannondale.
    Emory Kalahari Kruiser

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Saw a SuperX Rival in my shop just delivered today. waiting on my Hi-Mod 1, told the first week of October....

mtbr member
    From what I gather, it sounds like frames are around, most parts are available, and all mountain bikes are "first week of October".

Bet they're waiting on their first shipment of production Si OPI stems...can't think what else is holding up all the mountain bikes, Schwalbe Tubeless Ready maybe?
    Race Reports, PreRide Reports, and General Rambling:

www.roostersbikersedge.com

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    man, hoping for a some 160 mm travel bike
    "He can make even a global summit meeting seem like a kegger." M. Dowd, NY Times, 19 July 2006

mtbr member
    Any clue when the new models will be on their site?
    I can't pass Geof, but I could jump over him to take the win.

mtbr member
    Jul 2009

Straight from the horse's mouth....

Here is the word from Cannondale:

"Thank you for choosing Cannondale! Our 2011 product line will be available to view on our website www.cannondale.com later this month; catalogues will be available at the Cannondale Retailers at this time as well. In the interim, please consult with your local Cannondale Retailer. Your Retailer should have spec and pricing information available; they receive this information directly thru their Cannondale Sales Rep."

Looks like for some reason they are holding off until after Interbike

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    I was inquiring at my shop last night about the delivery date for my Flash 29er, and a teammate asked about his Scalpel Ultimate, and the new "date" is "Late October".

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ybzoc
    I was inquiring at my shop last night about the delivery date for my Flash 29er, and a teammate asked about his Scalpel Ultimate, and the new "date" is "Late October".
    ..and I ordered a Cannondale because Niner kept sliding with the A9C delivery date..

mtbr member
    2011 Bikes are on the website.

mtbr member
    About time !! Now if they could only deliver the bike !!!

mtbr member
    Maybe they were waiting to publish official pricing before charging anyone.

hoping.....hoping.....

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    My Superx RED will be in my greasy palms this week, it's being built up now.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBoyNY
    My Superx RED will be in my greasy palms this week, it's being built up now.
    Nice...you better post pics. CX is close enough to mountain that its permissible.

mtbr member
    Looks like we no longer need brake mounts... Love photoshop. The fork on the CAAD 10 Dura-Ace Black is priceless too. There are also no aluminum 29er's on the site...only carbon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails When will 2011 USA models be officially released?-screen-shot-2010-09-21-5.57.04-pm.png  

mtbr member
    Nov 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by amillmtb
    Looks like we no longer need brake mounts... Love photoshop. The fork on the CAAD 10 Dura-Ace Black is priceless too. There are also no aluminum 29er's on the site...only carbon.

The fork on the CAAD10 Dura Ace is the actual fork. The CAAD10 forks now have slightly rearward offset dropouts. It does look weird in that photo....

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    I'm not understanding the RZ140 getting dropped, at least not completely. I asked at the Cannondale tent at Worlds in Quebec and the guy said there would was still a RZ140 for 2011....maybe he meant RZ120.

It would make more sense if you could buy a completely spec'd out race ready RZ120 but that's not the case. The Scalpel is racier and more purpose built than ever with 80mm of travel.

What is someone supposed to get if they want an all day race worthy bike? A Jekyll ultimate at 8K?

LA CHÈVRE
    Quote Originally Posted by trauma-md
    The fork on the CAAD10 Dura Ace is the actual fork. The CAAD10 forks now have slightly rearward offset dropouts. It does look weird in that photo....
    Yep, it gives the same lateral stiffness but since the fork has a more pronounced curve, it's a bit more shock absorbing. Simple but smart, one of those simple things that we afterward say 'why didn't we think of that before?'.

LA CHÈVRE
    Quote Originally Posted by amillmtb
    It's not Photoshop, it's Avid's new superlight magnetic mounts!

LA CHÈVRE
    'Dear Santa, I think I've been good this year, please get me a Scalpel Ultimate, SuperX Red but I've been so nice throughout the year that I think you don't have to wait until Christmas Day... And don't throw them into the chimney.'

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast