Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,183

    What's your opinion of the 08 F5 Disc

    I'm fairly new to mountain biking and curious what the better riders thought of the 08 F5.
    Thanks

  2. #2
    I Tried Them ALL... Moderator
    Reputation: Zachariah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    4,318
    The F5 disc is a great entry-level mtb. Can't beat the price, for a real Cannondale....

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,183
    Quote Originally Posted by Zachariah
    The F5 disc is a great entry-level mtb. Can't beat the price, for a real Cannondale....
    Well, I know the entry level bikes are not made in the US. They're made in Taiwan.
    Thoughts?

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: shrubeck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by bwheelin
    Well, I know the entry level bikes are not made in the US. They're made in Taiwan.
    Thoughts?

    Is this a new thing? My 05 F300 is US made.

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,183
    Quote Originally Posted by shrubeck
    Is this a new thing? My 05 F300 is US made.
    Yes. The 08 Cannondale F6, F5 are definitely not made in the US. I'm not sure about the F4.

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    81
    07 was the last year for the F4 being made in the U.S.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,183
    bump

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •