mtbr member

New question here. Weight of a stock 2007 Rush Carbon 2???

[SIZE="3"]Anyone know the "true" weight?

Here's a link to the list of components - [/SIZE]http://www.cannondale.com/bikes/07/c...odel-7VM2.html

Also, I may have a line on one thats about 3 months old, barely ridden, asking price $2800 - Anyone know if thats a decent deal?

Thanks

mnt bike laws of physics
    I'm not sure about weight, but I paid $2600 for my frame alone at the LBS. However, I had some problems with the manufacturing of the frame and since this summer am on my third frame. I finally got one that is a keeper. That is the rewards of buying from a shop. Obviously, there are quality control problems on the Taiwan end of thing, but don't get me wrong - the Rush is a kick @ss screamin' deamin' of a bike when you have it set up right for your riding style/terrain. And as always it has to fit you well(i.e. be the right size for you)

mad aussie
    According to last years bike weight list it is at 25.55lb, not sure if that includes pedals. That would be a size medium so would be more for a large. Easy to drop weight on the bike with some component upgrades at a later time.
    $2800 is pretty good assuming the bike has barely been ridden. I dont have the MSRP price list in front of me to see what the bike went for new.

Kevin

mtbr member
    Quick question... The bike is a large, would that work for a guy who's 5' 11" 185 ?

mtbr member
    kellijayne i sent you private messege...

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    I'm 5' 10" with a 32" inseam and the medium (with stock stem and bars) fits me perfectly I think. MSRP on the bike was $4650 summer of 2007.

Just remember warranty is only valid for original owner.

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    I picked up my Rush Carbon 2 on Saturday and according to the digital scale at Sicklers my stock medium (really wish it was a small by the way) frame Carbon Rush 2 was exactly 26.3 lbs.

Leardriver