mtbr member
    Jun 2015

User manual needed for 2006 Lefty Speed Carbon Fox TerraLogic TT

Can anyone help me find a manual for this shock?

I've been looking around for hours and so far can only find literature on the version with DLR internals. I just bought a 2006 Rush Team, and I'm trying to find instructions on servicing the fork. I've found information on how to set up the fork, and how to reset the bearings, but I'm thinking there are probably seals that need replacing as well.

All Lefty's, all the time Moderator
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but put a fork in it, it's done.

No seal kits left at Cannondale, not for several years.

The last kits that they were sending out, were missing several key seals as it was.

Might you get lucky and find a complete kit? They are a bear to work on. Many very fragile, tiny, key components, that when stripped or broken, render the fork inoperable due to utter lack of spare parts from Cannondale (or Fox who pretty much even denies even the collaboration, if asked). It's probably the least intuitive Lefty of the collection too, in terms of "figuring it out on the fly" as far working on it goes. Wanna DIY anyway, enjoy!

Sadly, it's brother, the Fox RLC can be updated to a PBR damper with minimal fuss. Yours will need a new lower leg which, you guessed it, Cannondale no longer sells.

Fill it with lead use it as a creative boat anchor, or perhaps use it for nice chunk off a new Lefty through their fork exchange program, but if that one isn't working, unlikely it will be again.....
    This is a Pugs not some carbon wannabee pretzel wagon!!

- FrostyStruthers

www.mendoncyclesmith.com

mtbr member
    Jun 2015
    Thanks for the information MendonCycle. Not what I wanted to hear, but it is what it is. It is still working fine, so I guess I'll ride it until it dies. I would like to know more about the trade in program. I searched for it and the last mention I found was 2010.

What about upgrading internals to something pre PBR?

All Lefty's, all the time Moderator
    Any Cannonade dealer *should* be able to do this for you.

Some may make up stories about the program not existing, or will simply try to sell you a new fork, or will order it, and just charge you MSRP, etc.

It's real, does exist, and I do it for customers with too far gone forks many times a year. Nets you ~30% off MSRP, so a nice chunk of savings for sure.

Nope, the lower leg is a unique diameter internally, nothing else will work with it. The RLC has the same ID as a "regular" Lefty, hence the easy swap over.
    This is a Pugs not some carbon wannabee pretzel wagon!!

- FrostyStruthers

www.mendoncyclesmith.com