mtbr member

Trigger 29er-1, first crash report

Well I have been having a lot of fun getting used to the Trigger 29er-1. Going places and over things previously unthinkable for me. Today I was riding with two friends on a familiar trail. We had come to a particular tough section for me, a fast bumpy downhill followed with a sharp right turn, then between two narrow trees with a short drop on the left side. I thought I had this one so I ripped it down the hill and around the turn. When I got to the trees I wiggled my bars what I thought was plenty but to my surprise I clipped the right tree with my bar. This made me veer to the left so I compensated my weight to the right side which sent the bike slamming to the ground on the right side. This gave me a huge rebound effect to the left side. I then did a half summer-salt while pulling a complete lateral 180 degree spin off the drop. I landed on the left side of my back and shoulder on soft ground. Got some good and sore bones and muscles tonight but didn't break any thing. The Trigger fared better than I did. Not even a wheel out of true! My two friends watched in horror as they thought I was going to die. They did say it was a very spectacular crash and noted, what a day to not wear your go-pro! I love this bike!!

Delirious Tuck

Trigger 29er-1, first crash report

Glad to hear you and bike are in good shape! It's a stout bike even though its pretty light.