Icebiker

Trigger 29 Geometry and Spec

I'm considering the new Trigger 29er 2 as my next FS bike. LBS was able to source some pre-Eurobike info on spec (X9/X7, Maguras, etc...I shared this info in the 2013 Canndonale thread started by Dan Gerous). However, LBS has not been able to secure geometry. Does anyone have this?

Assuming not yet (maybe waiting for Interbike?), I took a stab of my own, using a side-view stock photo provided at Eurobike by Cannondale and applying some basic math (on the basis that the tire diameter in the pic was around 29", I derived measurements for other aspects). Here's what I figure for the L size. Hope it helps. YMMV:

Seat tube: 19.1"
    TT: 23,3"
    ETT: 24.8"
    BB: 13.75"
    Standover: 29.4"
    Head tube: 5.5"

If anyone's got hard and fast geo from C'dale, though, let's have it. I'm interested in the XL figures.

mtbr member
    It's up on the Cannondale website today.

Icebiker
    Thanks, but it's not the correct geo for the Trigger 29er. When you click on "Geo" under each of the three Trigger 29 models, you get the geo for the Trigger Carbon 26'er.....check it out...

TRIGGER 29ER 2 - Trigger 29er - OverMountain - Mountain - Bikes - 2013

mtbr member
    I noticed that after the fact. I also noticed the specs say Stans Crests and the picture shows Arches. I hope it's Arches.

Icebiker
    Quote Originally Posted by ALS650L View Post
    I noticed that after the fact. I also noticed the specs say Stans Crests and the picture shows Arches. I hope it's Arches.
    Now that you mention it, looks like they have the wrong tires for the 2, too. Spec says Hand Dampf, picture is WTB Wolverines.....looks like someone in the marketing department has some fixin' to do!

mnt bike laws of physics
    Yea, I'm interested in the XL numbers too.
    Hoping it will be fixed on their site soon.

mtbr member
    May 2012
    could it be that the CS are really only 16,7" ? this would be freaking short in relation to the other 130-140mm 29er

ok forget it, those are the specs für die carbon 26" bike