Light, Strong and Long
    Jan 2005

Trail 130 Carbon and Big Mountain 160 carbon?

OK these are the bikes EVERYONE is asking about. We know they replace the Prophet line, we know they're a mid season release.

BUT WE WANT DETAILS!!!

I know you have information Dan.

Spill!
    Everyones got a little weight weinee in them

LA CHÈVRE
    Who? Me?

DAN.GEROUS.NET : MOUNTAIN BIKING : CYCLOCROSS : ROAD :

mtbr member
    Since we've already seen the full 2008 catalog, I don't know if we can expect any more surprises for this year. But from we have seen from Cannondale so far, they really know how to hold a secret. Many other companies have already unveilled their full line of bikes, and Cannondale keeps the top secret label concerning the new projects. That's frustating, to say the least...

Anyway, the more I wait, the more I wonder if all this secrecy is really worth waiting. I had so many expectations concerning the Prophet and they simply back fired all that once meant to be on the Prophet and that made it the bike it was. Sad, sad, sad. Good surprises though, on the Rush and Scalpel lines, but I'm long travel rider, so I'm trying so hard to get used to the idea of having a Rush by the end of the year.

If we had ANY info on the new projects, that could ease our curiosity, and at least put some sense into the heresy Cannondale itself commited by ripping the Lefty off and lowering the specs beneath the ground on the Prophet. If there's no other replacing bike in the horizon yet, why do so?
    Last edited by Black RONIN; 08-17-2007 at 08:10 PM.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Despite all that nonsense...I would still sell my first born for that 160 big carbon bike if it ends up showing up this winter/spring. I'll be first drooling on it at the bike shop in a matter of hours.

Light, Strong and Long
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Gerous
    Who? Me?
    Yes you Dan. I know you've got the inside scoop on these bikes. We don't need spy shots (however they would be nice) we just need some details. liike

leftys?
    weights?
    SI parts?
    specific release dates?

anything to hold us over till the official release!
    Everyones got a little weight weinee in them