Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Are you talking to me?
    Reputation: damion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    3,884

    Trade in program: Who needs info?

    I now have a full printout of what is supposed to be available, in sizes, colors, and what not. If you need info, I will share. The only thing I am not allowed to disclose are prices. There are Fork upgrades available also.
    gfy

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    140
    Quote Originally Posted by damion
    I now have a full printout of what is supposed to be available, in sizes, colors, and what not. If you need info, I will share. The only thing I am not allowed to disclose are prices. There are Fork upgrades available also.
    What do you mean "trade in info"? I'm intersted!!

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation: mtbykr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    445

    stupid question?

    stupid question, but in regard to fork upgrades, are they with the frame or could i trade my lefty for a max by itself as i am happy with my jekyll frame? i should know this having worked at a shop years back, but don't remember. i am happy with my lefty, but the max looks awful inviting!


    thanks
    [SIZE="3"]The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' --Ronald Reagan [/SIZE]

  4. #4
    Are you talking to me?
    Reputation: damion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    3,884

    Yes.

    Quote Originally Posted by mtbykr
    stupid question, but in regard to fork upgrades, are they with the frame or could i trade my lefty for a max by itself as i am happy with my jekyll frame? i should know this having worked at a shop years back, but don't remember. i am happy with my lefty, but the max looks awful inviting!


    thanks
    You can trade up to a Lefty MAX TPC+ if you wish. You can trade in any Cannondale fork for any of the new forks. The fork upgrades are as follows.

    Lefty Carbon ELO
    Lefty Carbon DLR
    Lefty Max Ti TPC
    Lefty Jake TPC
    Super Fatty Ultra disc
    Super Fatty Ultra disc/canti

    The Lefty models are frame size specific. (I am not sure why) THe coil models come with different springs based on frame size.

    You can also trade up frames, but you have to be the original owner with your sales reciept. Only authorized Cannondale dealers can handle this program. THe Optimo Si road frame comes with the crank/bb combo.
    gfy

  5. #5
    Are you talking to me?
    Reputation: damion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    3,884

    trade in info:

    Quote Originally Posted by Pyro
    What do you mean "trade in info"? I'm intersted!!
    Cannondale has a frame trade in program that reduces the cost of a new frame with a Cannondale frame as a trade in. There are also fork upgrades available.
    gfy

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    98
    Ok... when I went to my local Cannondale dealer a week or so ago they told me it was frame and forks only. I wouldn't mind trading my DD60 up to a Super Fatty Ultra disc/canti... Should I just try another Cannondale dealer? Is this US dealers only?

    /me is Canadian.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    241
    do the trade in program work on a full bike?

  8. #8
    Are you talking to me?
    Reputation: damion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    3,884

    Correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by ions
    Ok... when I went to my local Cannondale dealer a week or so ago they told me it was frame and forks only. I wouldn't mind trading my DD60 up to a Super Fatty Ultra disc/canti... Should I just try another Cannondale dealer? Is this US dealers only?

    /me is Canadian.
    It is Frame only or Fork only. with the exception of the Cyclocross frames. The Disc comes with a Fatty XR disc fork. THe cross frame comes with a carbon fork. The Optimo frame comes with a full carbon fork. The trade in program is not for full bike purchase. (sp?)
    gfy

  9. #9
    Are you talking to me?
    Reputation: damion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    3,884

    No.

    Quote Originally Posted by yiucycle
    do the trade in program work on a full bike?
    No full bike trade ins.
    gfy

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    98
    Yeah all I want to trade is my fork, I'm more than satisfied with my CAD 3 still but they said I couldn't do that. I'll try another Cannondale dealer.

  11. #11
    Are you talking to me?
    Reputation: damion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    3,884

    Try another dealer.

    Quote Originally Posted by ions
    Yeah all I want to trade is my fork, I'm more than satisfied with my CAD 3 still but they said I couldn't do that. I'll try another Cannondale dealer.
    Or have your LBS look again. I believe the 2004 program is way different than earlire years.I have the 2004 trade in program in front of me. You can trade up forks, as there is seperate fork pricing. I am not at liberty to discuss prices, but all other details of the program are fair game.
    gfy

Similar Threads

  1. Trade-in Program
    By matt719 in forum Cannondale
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-15-2004, 04:32 PM
  2. Wanna trade my 170mm 888r for your 200mm?
    By watermoccasin in forum Downhill - Freeride
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-24-2004, 01:05 PM
  3. Wanna trade my 170mm 888r for your 200mm?
    By watermoccasin in forum Shocks and Suspension
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-24-2004, 11:36 AM
  4. Heartland Race Series Races #5&6 June 12&13th info
    By mward in forum Great Plains - OK, KS, NE, SD, ND
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-03-2004, 01:48 PM
  5. Fish'n for travel info...
    By rbart4506 in forum North & South Carolina
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-20-2004, 07:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •