mtbr member

The thing with Cedric and Cannondale.....

....seems over ! Go to his Homepage and look in the forum. There tells you C-Dog his reasons why he wants to leave or actually has left !
    Sorry for Cannondale and their new Signature Bike Line ! Whom do they now sign ? Missy ? Myles ? or Ann-Caro ? Ahh just kidding.....
    What will they use as a bike then ? I think the Gracia-Bike will become the Grind ?!

Uhhhhh...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini
    ....seems over ! Go to his Homepage and look in the forum. There tells you C-Dog his reasons why he wants to leave or actually has left !
    Sorry for Cannondale and their new Signature Bike Line ! Whom do they now sign ? Missy ? Myles ? or Ann-Caro ? Ahh just kidding.....
    What will they use as a bike then ? I think the Gracia-Bike will become the Grind ?!
    They're signing sick Mick Hannah.
    Fayetteville, AR and N.W.A RePrEsEnT

LA CHÈVRE
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSherpa
    They're signing sick Mick Hannah.
    So the bike will be called the Hannah?

DAN.GEROUS.NET : MOUNTAIN BIKING : CYCLOCROSS : ROAD :

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini
    I though that Cedric speaks/writes english little bit better than that. I think that he may leave Cannondale but that forum seems funny to say at least.

Ex-Clydesdale
    Quote Originally Posted by pecka
    I though that Cedric speaks/writes english little bit better than that. I think that he may leave Cannondale but that forum seems funny to say at least.
    I was thinking the same thing. A forum just for one person... it seemed like a big circle jerk to me.
    '94 RSBikes Stampede (commuter), '05 Prophet, '09 Scattante XRL Team, '10 Slice 4
    Retired: 97 C-DaleSuper-V, 05 C-Dale R5000

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    no that is the real cedirc i know from a while back . It seems there must have been some fight or something regarding the bikes etc . Have you noticed cedric dumped his roco rear shock for a while and was using an all black dhx air alot of things like that can anger sponsers etc

Uhhhhh...
    Quote Originally Posted by gemini2000
    no that is the real cedirc i know from a while back . It seems there must have been some fight or something regarding the bikes etc . Have you noticed cedric dumped his roco rear shock for a while and was using an all black dhx air alot of things like that can anger sponsers etc
    Because he blew his ROCO before two world cups, and broke his Gracias linkage a number of times.
    Fayetteville, AR and N.W.A RePrEsEnT

mtbr member
    Well maybe if it's all truth and he will leave Cannondale maybe they could hire Sanjay . He will jump on six13 and Cannondale will have yet another star.

Bike Breaker.
    Jan 2004

Sad, But

All good things come to an end, I bought a gemini because of the publicity of Gracia. It brought me into a new arena of mountain biking that I realise gave the most enjoyment for the time I ride bike. So thank you Cedric and Cannondale. (I too have signed for another company-Signed a cheque for them)
    It was odd to see a bike shop I go to with Siemens bikes all over the place and they were 06 ones, and it was also odd to see Cedric signature bikes too.

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by pecka
    Well maybe if it's all truth and he will leave Cannondale maybe they could hire Sanjay . He will jump on six13 and Cannondale will have yet another star.
    Sanjay goes to and races for a school that is sponsored by Cannondale - he's just not a team player is all . But I think he is shopping around though... ... ...

Members who have read this thread: 0