Thread: Team Liguigas

mtbr member
    May 2008

Team Liguigas

I know this is a MTB forum but well done to Liquigas Cannondale team for their Vuelta win yesterday, 2 out of 3 Grand tours for the year is not bad - Giro de Italia and Vuelta a Espana.

LA CHÈVRE
    Great win for Nibali, and he was also on the Podium in the Giro. That makes 3 grand tour podiums. Chicchi also won a sprint in Italy... And Tim Johnson won his first two races on the new Cannondale SuperX this weekend. Good weekend for Cannondale.

DAN.GEROUS.NET : MOUNTAIN BIKING : CYCLOCROSS : ROAD :

mtbr member
    I think the Cannondale cross guys are going to win a lot of races.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by limba
    I think the Cannondale cross guys are going to win a lot of races.
    Agreed.

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    Lets have a hand for Jeremiah Bishop winning the Pisgah stage race , the third FIVE day marathon event, after the Breck Epic and Trans-Sylvania, he has won this year for Cannondale Factory Racing on a combination of Flash and Scalpel, he's a great racer and a great personality.

YB1
    mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBoyNY
    Lets have a hand for Jeremiah Bishop winning the Pisgah stage race , the third FIVE day marathon event, after the Breck Epic and Trans-Sylvania, he has won this year for Cannondale Factory Racing on a combination of Flash and Scalpel, he's a great racer and a great personality.
    YES! and I think he used the Rize one day too, up at the Trans-Sylvania.
    Emory Kalahari Kruiser

LA CHÈVRE
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBoyNY
    He won every single stages didn't he?

DAN.GEROUS.NET : MOUNTAIN BIKING : CYCLOCROSS : ROAD :

YB1
    mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Gerous
    He won every single stages didn't he?

I think he did.

The guy had an amazing season. I wonder what happend in Germany for the Marathon Worlds? Just looking over some of the video interviews on Cyclingdirt he mentioned it as a major goal of the season. But winning the three biggest mtb stage races in the US, winning Massanutten, plus a bunch of other podiums, he had a good season!

I'd really like to see Cannondale put something on the official site congratulating him. Seems like they've done it for all their other important victories this year.
    Emory Kalahari Kruiser

FIRENZE rulez !!
    happy for an italian on Vuelta's higher step...

after 20 years ......

happy for Cannondale bikes, another podium

mtbr member
    Apr 2008
    The end of Stage 20 was good racing.

Congrats to Nibali for the Vuelta overall and another congrats to Basso for the Giro overall.

Makes me want a tasty Super Six mmmmmm...
    Forks are for eating, Lefty's are for racing,

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by YB1
    I think he did.

The guy had an amazing season. I wonder what happend in Germany for the Marathon Worlds? Just looking over some of the video interviews on Cyclingdirt he mentioned it as a major goal of the season. But winning the three biggest mtb stage races in the US, winning Massanutten, plus a bunch of other podiums, he had a good season!

I'd really like to see Cannondale put something on the official site congratulating him. Seems like they've done it for all their other important victories this year.
    He was sick for Worlds.

mtbr member
    Feb 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by YB1
    I think he did.

Totally agree, I think him and Alex Grant are seriously overlooked compared to other CFR riders from across the pond.