italian globetrotter
    Aug 2006

taurine frame transplant and cable routings

dear friends,

i got my taurine frame and now i am going to transplant all components from my 1999 caad3 sx700...

i need some help to install cables on my large taurine frame...plesae help me!

1. can you talke some pictures or explain in words the taurine cable routings?
    2. can you please tell me the lenghts of the shifter cables(front and rear -frame size large)??
    3. do i need to open the rear brake circuit in order to let the cable pass trought the frame cable holders( i did this on sx700 for upgrade to formula k24 which will be moved on the taurine) ?

any help appreciated.

thanks in advice

mtbr member
    Aug 2007

Taurine is ..............????

Taurine strengthens the heart muscle, boosts vision, and helps prevent macular degeneration.Taurine is the key component of bile, which is needed for the digestion of fats. Taurine supplements is useful for people with atherosclerosis, edema, heart disorders, hypertension, or hypoglycemia. Taurine is vital for the proper utilization of sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium. Taurine supplements has been used to treat anxiety, epilepsy, hyperactivity, poor brain function, and seizures.