mtbr member
    Jun 2004

Supervee/Jekyll swingarm wanted

I'm desperate to get hold of a swingarm for my '98 Supervee. Anybody selling either of these, or know a lbs selling one drop me a line supervee_2000@yahoo.co.uk. I'm in the UK so you must be prepared to ship it.

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by fatboyslimfast
    I'm desperate to get hold of a swingarm for my '98 Supervee. Anybody selling either of these, or know a lbs selling one drop me a line supervee_2000@yahoo.co.uk. I'm in the UK so you must be prepared to ship it.
    I personnaly own a 98 super v and while I'm so sorry I can't provide you a new swingarm, I' d like to know hox you have break it: i'm just thinking of changing my bike or improving it with new parts, and I don't want to invest cash with a frame that's going to break. thanks by advance

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    I have a disc-only swingarm. email me at themelungeon (at) yahoo (dot) com

I have shipped a frame to Germany before and it wasn't cheap. But that was for an entire frame.

mtbr member
    Jun 2004

Broken Supervee

The breakage was totally my fault, an accident I wouldn't wish on anyone - I reversed over it!!! It was leant against a gate-post and as I backed up it slid down and under the wheels. I've never heard such a sickening sound in my life, trust me.

I ride therefore I am.
    Quote Originally Posted by fatboyslimfast
    Here's a link to a swingarm on eBay right now. Not sure if this is one that will fit a '98?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...105791211&rd=1
    "I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members."
    Groucho Marx.

mtbr member
    Jun 2004

Jekyl swingarm

I'm keeping an eye on this one, I'm trying to get in touch with the seller to sort out postage to the UK. According to various threads in this forum it should fit. Anyone know of a sure-fire way of finding out if a Jekyll arm will fit a Supervee??

mtbr member
    Jun 2004

Supervee/Jekyll arms

Who was the guy that fitted Jykell swingarms to his Supervee's? He dropped me a line but I deleted it before reading it thoroughly! I don't want to go to all the hassle of buying one only to find it will not fit.