mnt bike laws of physics

SI Crank Chainring Bolt Pattern?

I am considering the SI Crank for my Rush which should be here next week and I was told the SI cranks only come in a 5 bolt chainring pattern although I have seen at least a few pictures on this forum of the cranks with a 4 bolt pattern. Are these people converting them or do some come that way(mabey in Europe)?
    Thanks for your response....

LA CHÈVRE
    I think the mountain SI Hollowgram is 4 bolts 104 BCD only now. There is a 5 bolts road version but the 5 bolt mountain sizing is no longer available... Can somebody confirm?

DAN.GEROUS.NET : MOUNTAIN BIKING : CYCLOCROSS : ROAD :

mnt bike laws of physics

Bonking ... not feelin' well

Thanks Dan, I just got back from Angel Fire NM at the race there. It was a huge mnt bike scene with a bunch of stuff to look at. The Cannondale demo truck was there and I asked the mechanic about it and he was unclear. All the carbon Rushes had the 4 bolt SI cranks.
    He did tell me that the Prophet is gone for 2008 and I think the Gemini also. The Rush is still the same as for the Perp and the Judge, but he told me that 2 other bike after the Rush will be new (the Prophet will be replaced).
    I asked him about travel managment and he said not for 2008 but CD is working with Fox for something in either 2009-2010. He told me that CD was taking a break from introducing another Fox front end after the Terralogic (which he talked down upon). They made about 6 TM Lefty Maxes and there was one part that kept failing. I got one of them off the internet and rode it for about 2 months before mine failed. I landed a jump and it stayed compressed. Had to send it in to be replaced with SPV
    But all is well My Carbon Rush will be here soon with a BB insert for my 2006 XTR cranks and when I get some more dough next year I will put in the new SL cranks (the mech, Troy, said he was 1 of a few who could take out the insert for meon the carbon frames very cool guy)