mtbr member
    May 2007

which seat for 07 prophet 2

i want to change the all black sdg bel air sl to a black white one. not sure which one would look better the black/white bel air sl or I-Fly C white/ black. let me know your opinions guys.

i think some of you will say to get rid of the i beam crap and go into a rail system but it doesnt bother me that much. yet..........
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    Personally, I like the one with the black top/white sides.
    The white contours on the side compliment the flow of the white tubes of the frame.
    /end cheesy artisan speak

Also, don't think I'd want white on top - as it gets dirty it will look like you crapped you pants.

Nice bike, by the way!!
    '05 Prophet 1000
    '09 F3
    '93 Delta V 700
    '08 F6 Lefty (son's)
    '08 F6 (daughter's)

Like catnip for people
    From an aesthetic point of view I like the idea of the black white SL....

From a practical point of view, i think you are going to get the most wear on the sides (That's what I've experienced anyway) so you'd most likely get a black seat with brown worn out sides...

Can anyone tell I don't like white?

Why not the cow print! Best of both worlds...

mtbr member
    May 2007
    lol....to the cow print....hahahahah
    it's actually snow camo. but i dont like, as soon as i posted the pics to this board i realized that the sl looks better than the i fly. i was goin to buy the wtb pure v slt (stealth) a good example is on the werx xeon from haro. but then i rwealized that i have an i beam post.....duh so since that is carbon and these seats are lighter yet less comfortable i'd still like to give them some more test time. and yes it is a nice bike jdr01930. i love the carbon lefty...looks like it could fly away on its own.
    thanks fellas. bel air sl it is.

mtbr member
    100% go the SL with the black top/ white sides. apart from the sides being one colour that flows front to back, the nose shape is far superior. I can't stress enough how much better the white sides will look!!!! Plus the main view aesthetically will be from the side of the bike and it will balance much better with the frame. So now just get it and ride!! and when you're too tired to ride you can look at it!

mtbr member
    May 2007
    white sl ordered. can't wait, should look very niiiiiiice

thanks for your input guys
    007 Cannondale Prophet 2 in white, Atomlab Trailpimp, Cannondale chainguard.