Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

San Diego has No Cannondale stores for MTB

896 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  johnhitt 
#1 ·
Can anyone explain why Cannondale has so little representation in a city the size of San Diego. According to the last census San Diego is something like the 8th largest city in these United States.

If you want to buy a 2015 275 Trigger Carbon good luck finding a store to sell you one. Better yet, I cannot find a store to let me demo ride the bike. Cannondale wants between $ 6 to $ 8k to buy one of these bikes. Their answer is go to a Trek store and ask them to take you to where the Cannondales are, a Trek Store ?? . Then the Trek store says you'll have to place a deposit, order the bike, and hope you like it when it arrives.

With a population of 2 million plus residents why can't I walk into a Cannondale store, put a leg over a demo bike, ride it, come back in, pay cash and go home to explain to the wifey why I dropped more money on a bike than her wedding ring?

This is my dream, any thoughts ?

Hitt

#3 ·
Stumpy, thanks for the suggestion. I called Incycle and spoke with Jacky. She was very nice, very helpful. They have the bike I want. Now I have to figure out why I would buy a bike from a store that requires a 220 mile round trip.

Anybody in San Diego want to help a brother out ... :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.