mtbr member
    Jun 2006

Rush FD cable guide

I need the plastic cable guide that clips in to the bottom of the Rush BB area for the front derailleur, and also the little plugs that hold the rear derailleur cable in the swingarm. Does anyone here know where to get these and how much it may cost? Thanks.

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Josh - I did not get the following with my Rush frame purchase:

Cannondale Kit # KF085, snap in front derailleur guide
    Cannondale Kit # KF014, cable stops (3 required)
    Cannondale Kit #KF086, housing guides (5 required)
    The (2) grommets I don't have a part number for.

The BS I got the frame from got me all the parts no charge. He said they came with the frame and he misplaced them.

Also with my Lefty SL I did not get (1) head tube bearing, two required and one seal. My BS sent me one. I read that I should of got shorter bolts to mount the brake calaper to the headshok. The doc said NOT to use the bolts that came with the brake set since they are too long. I didn't get them so I made mine work.

jim

discombobulated SuperModerator
    Jun 2005
    Oddly enough I have seen that very part on ebay...Forgot what it was called....
    I THINK the seller is australia05

mtbr member
    Jun 2006
    Thanks jimbo, I'll ask my LBS about them. I was kind of curious about it myself that they didn't come with the frame.

Quote Originally Posted by CdaleTony
    Oddly enough I have seen that very part on ebay...Forgot what it was called....
    I THINK the seller is australia05
    Tony, I found the listing, but this guy wants $15 for the thing plus shipping! Can you believe that? Plus it's used and I'm not sure what condition it's in.

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    That's weird, my frame came with everything, and I got it from the same place as jimbo

Ask your LBS