mtbr member
    Sep 2007

Rush Carbon, Ibis moho or Turner Flux , please help !

I am looking for a new bike.....comming from an Intense Uzzy SL and and before an Ibis Szasbo. ...Now I want more a xc-trail bike ( than the Intense), I am a bit lost in between those three great bikes.
    I am a bit scared about the moho beeing too much trail - enduro bike, Does it climb well ? too much suspension? I did really love the geometry of my Szasbo....only problem was the sweet spot that required a very special driving performance, but I still have and use that bike. Is my soon´s actual bike.
    Turner Flux....Is it too much XC , not enough suspension...Not carbon (looks that is the trend). But in the other hand when anyone says turner looks that is a good creation.....everybody says you cnnot go wrong with it....well. There is the Spot for more travel but heavier.
    Cannondale Rush carbon....What about the lefty, I tryied once and I had a lot of fun, about 2 years ago in "Jekyl", but I heard that lefty have many problems....and what about that suspension one single pivot ?

So .....I am in trouble...I need help from many of you that have riden those bikes please!

Thank you.

Ground Pounder
    My friend has a Mojo and really loves it. He climbs every climb I I do on my Rush 800 and it's a toss as to who gets to the top first. It's an efficient climber, even with the DHX Air he has on it.

I think it's a measure of what you intend to do with the bike. The Carbon Rush is more of a XC/Marathon bike that can handle trail use as well. I'd say the the same about the Mojo, but with different emphasis. It's a trail bike that can also do XC/Marathon.

I have a Rush 800 that I popped a set of new wheels on and changed around a few other things, not much really. All said I have around $2200 in the bike and I love it. It's around 1lb lighter than my friend's Mojo, but his build is more AM and mine is more durable XC.

With the Rush you get a racier, lighter bike that's easier to maintain. With the Mojo you get more travel and more looks on the trail.
    My bicycle gets more dirt than your 4x4.

Members who have read this thread: 0