mtbr member
    Jul 2006

Rear Shock Bushings

POST MOVED I would have deleted it but I guess you have to be a rocket scientist to figure out how to delete a thread
    Last edited by FRAYZ99; 07-30-2007 at 06:35 AM.

Bike to the Bone...
    Quote Originally Posted by FRAYZ99
    I just purchased a Manitou Swinger 3-way from Santa Cruz Cycles to throw on the back of my Prophet but the bushing size is all wrong. Does anyone know where I could get the proper bushing to fit the Prophet, I'm sure I could call the manufacturer but I'd rather hear from someone with hands on experience. Thanks
    Why don't you check on the Cannondale forum? Probably someone there can give you good advice on that.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007
    I just replaced the bushings on my Manitou Radium and got them off of eBay. There are still some listed and they are working fine for me... search for Manitou bushings and you'll find them.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Maybe what I need aren't actually bushings. I don't need the thin sleeves that go into the shock, I need the big aluminum 2 piece spacers that go into each side of those sleeves and fit into the frame mounts. My spacers are too large to fit into the new shock, and the spacers that came with the new shock are too thin to fill the frame mounts and the hole is too small for the mounting bolts to fit in. I'll try to get pics up!! thanks for the info so far though

mtbr member
    Dec 2005
    Manitou told me to call Adrenaline Bikes

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Thanks for the info I think Adrenaline has what I need