CTB
    mtbr member

Raven owners: Can you help me?

Hi all. I've seen that the Raven has a pretty strong following to this day. I was hoping some of you current owners could help me out. I'm looking for the I2I and stroke dimension on the rear shock. I believe Raven 1 is what I'm looking for (the one with the slotted mounting end), but I will gladly take any shock info you can offer. I've heard second-hand that the shock is 5.8" I2I and has a stroke of 1-5/8" (147mm X 41mm in metric terms). If true, that would be perfect - I'm asking because I'm working up a project bike in my head, and the Raven shock seems to be the only one that will work in the hard-to-fit application I'm creating.

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer. Much appreciated. Of course, if the dimensions I have listed above are true, then the next step will be to see if anyone has a shock they wanna sell. Yes, I can hear you all laughing. A working Raven shock seems to be a great thing to have, so I imagine no one is parting with them.

All Lefty's, all the time Moderator
    Don't know the dims off hand, but if you simply need a shock for it, Risse makes one.....
    This is a Pugs not some carbon wannabee pretzel wagon!!

- FrostyStruthers

www.mendoncyclesmith.com

CTB
    mtbr member
    That's the shock I'm looking at, but since I don't have a Raven, I'm hoping to find the dimensions to determine if that shock will fit the application I have in mind. Though a lower-priced alternative would be welcomed.