mtbr member
    May 2005

PUSHED Prophet...anyone?

Thinking about sending my suspension to PUSH to get it serviced and tuned. Bike is an 08 Prophet 1 with an RP23 shock and Fox Talas 140mm fork. Me, 53YO, 170lbs and ride in New England which has just a few rocks and roots

Anyone with a Prophet have PUSH do their magic and what were the results?

It's a bit expensive but if the improvement is really good then would be money well spent IMO. Both need to be serviced at the very least anyway.

Thanks
    2013 Banshee Spitfire V2 650b

mtbr member
    May 2009

Had my float R shock pushed

Really made a difference to me. Worlds apart from the original tune in the small bump handling and improved climbing traction as well. I opted for the plush tune as I use this bike mainly for trail riding but it still takes the big hits in stride when called to duty. You'll love it!

mtbr member
    Jul 2008
    I have a pushed rlc on my bmc fourstroke and it is probably the best money I have ever spent on anything bike related. It is a HUGE difference from stock.

mtbr member
    Nov 2006
    I borrowed a std RP23, while ordering a PUSHed one, & seemed to be a huge improvement when I fitted the PUSHed unit - though I couldn't tell you why...
    Still seem to blast through the travel pretty quickly though, and only doing XC stuff - may as for a slightly harder tune next time I get it serviced.

mtbr member
    Nov 2005
    No real difference on the pushed RP2 of my Titus Motolite. Wish it did - the two settings are at the extremes. No happy medium. I asked for the trail settings too, with my complaints of the stock setup. Just no real difference for me. Maybe someone can feel it, but not me.

BTW, the Prophet is a great bike, isn't it? My 2005 is still going strong and I'm 205 lbs.