Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Props for MendonCycleSmith

1K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  rensho 
#1 ·
I realize there are probably numerous threads like this, but I sent Craig my Headshok for servicing this week on Monday, and recieved it back today, and was very pleased with the whole process. Granted, it probably helped that it took less than a day to UPS it to him, and I think I caught him before the real busy season started, but I am so glad I didn't have to go to my LBS because I think it would be sitting there wayyyy longer than how long he had it, plus I don't have much confidence in their abilities regarding Headshoks.

Plus, he was very, very helpful with any questions I had, and very fair with pricing. So if any of you need servicing on your Headshok or Lefty, don't hesitate to let him do it! :thumbsup:

#3 ·
My experience last summer:

Sunday - Noticed the Lefty acting up. PM'ed Mendon. Got same day response. Yes, on a Sunday.
Monday - Sent Lefty from New Mexico to New York
Tuesday - Mendon RECEIVED, FIXED, and SENT Lefty back home.
Wednesday - Received repaired Lefty and was back on the trail that night.

Summary:

Broken Lefty from New Mexico sent to Mendon in New York and back in less than 3 days good as new = PROFIT, err Prophet, err... well you get the picture. . :thumbsup:

#4 ·
Wow....

6bobby9 said:
My experience last summer:

Sunday - Noticed the Lefty acting up. PM'ed Mendon. Got same day response. Yes, on a Sunday.
Monday - Sent Lefty from New Mexico to New York
Tuesday - Mendon RECEIVED, FIXED, and SENT Lefty back home.
Wednesday - Received repaired Lefty and was back on the trail that night.

Summary:

Broken Lefty from New Mexico sent to Mendon in New York and back in less than 3 days good as new = PROFIT, err Prophet, err... well you get the picture. . :thumbsup:
Yes, Mr. Mendon is a saint amongst mens. Incredibly useful info. I'm going to send him my Lefty Max for the Fox damper mod when I gather the sheckles together.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.