Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Prophet Decal Kit

3K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  FLiPinoy 
#1 ·
Thinking of having my Prophet MX powdercoated but can't find anywhere that does the genuine Cannondale decals,any ideas?

#3 ·
I think thats going to be hard to find.. I have seen some on e-bay, but I don't think they're the actually cannondale decals. Try a local decal shop, there is a guy here that makes any decal you want, he just needs a picture and the measurements...

#4 ·
Ive bought some water slide decal paper,
got most of the decals from searching Google and with a few tweaks to get then the correct colour Im after I'l do a test on a spare piece of bike tube,Il only then begin to strip the bike ready for the respray,

KK..:)

#7 ·
LLOYDSTEVENS said:
I have the Cannondale kit list of replacment decals as a PDF if you want it? its a bit big to attach so you will have to give me a email to post it to.

have fun and make sure you post some pictures of the finished paint job on this post!!
I just sent you a PM. I am looking to get my bottom frame repainted once I get a ding out and wanted to know if you had a decal kit for a 2010 BB Solo? Or maybe an give me direction on where to get one. all I need is the file so I can have my local decal shop make one. TIA

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.