mtbr member
    Jan 2007

Prophet Decal Kit

Thinking of having my Prophet MX powdercoated but can't find anywhere that does the genuine Cannondale decals,any ideas?

mtbr member
    I'm curious about this, too. Hopefully there are some ideas out there.

mtbr member
    I think thats going to be hard to find.. I have seen some on e-bay, but I don't think they're the actually cannondale decals. Try a local decal shop, there is a guy here that makes any decal you want, he just needs a picture and the measurements...

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Ive bought some water slide decal paper,
    got most of the decals from searching Google and with a few tweaks to get then the correct colour Im after I'l do a test on a spare piece of bike tube,Il only then begin to strip the bike ready for the respray,

KK..

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    I have the Cannondale kit list of replacment decals as a PDF if you want it? its a bit big to attach so you will have to give me a email to post it to.

have fun and make sure you post some pictures of the finished paint job on this post!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Prophet Decal Kit-capture.jpg  

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    You Have PM

KK..

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by LLOYDSTEVENS
    I have the Cannondale kit list of replacment decals as a PDF if you want it? its a bit big to attach so you will have to give me a email to post it to.

have fun and make sure you post some pictures of the finished paint job on this post!!

I just sent you a PM. I am looking to get my bottom frame repainted once I get a ding out and wanted to know if you had a decal kit for a 2010 BB Solo? Or maybe an give me direction on where to get one. all I need is the file so I can have my local decal shop make one. TIA