mtbr member
    Jun 2010

Good job! Pristine Cannondale mountain bike for sale!

I live in Amherst, New York (suburb of Buffalo) and bought a Cannondale Super V 900 Comp mountain bike several years ago. It was a stupid purchase for me. I am 58 years old and the bikeís tires have never touched dirt. It is like brand-new and has never even had a rain drop on it. I may have ridden it 100-200 miles on a local bike path, but thatís it. Thereís not a scratch or scuff on it anywhere and the paint finish is like the day I bought it (dark green metallic with beige metallic accents). This $1,800 bike has spent most of its life hanging up in my garage. I have also installed some extras like a upgraded pedals, luggage rack, water bottle cages, air pump, underseat bag, to name a few.

Getting to the point; I want to sell it. It is not at all suitable for my purposes and I am now planning to buy a recumbent bike (hey, I said I was 58). I thought that maybe someone in this group might know of a Cannondale enthusiast who would be interested in buying this bike. I can certainly take a few digital photos upon request. I would consider any reasonable offer.

I may be reached by cellphone at (716) 553-7600, or by email at: dickhambridge@verizon.net

Thanks!

rebelssof@yahoo.com
    This sounds like spam unless you paid to post in the classified section too.

mtbr member
    Jun 2010

Spam?

Yes, I also paid to put this on the site. I was not familiar with the protocol here, but my sale information is in both places.

NEPMCPMBA President
    Jul 2007
    Then you should be ok. Posting pictures will help your cause....

All Lefty's, all the time Moderator
    Typically, you'd post a link to the want ad on MTBR, so it could be viewed by interested folks. It also preclude the posting of pics here, since they're only a link click away, anyway...

Also, once it's posted, most spam passes are locked, so folks can see them, but they don't get kicked back up top by sellers who don't get enough action in the time they desire.

Good luck!

FWIW? I ride with a bunch of guys in their mid 50's, they ride HARD too. No such thing as too old. Get out and ride, you'll shave years off, faster than a scalded dog can run.
    This is a Pugs not some carbon wannabee pretzel wagon!!

- FrostyStruthers

www.mendoncyclesmith.com

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by MendonCycleSmith
    Typically, you'd post a link to the want ad on MTBR, so it could be viewed by interested folks. It also preclude the posting of pics here, since they're only a link click away, anyway...

Also, once it's posted, most spam passes are locked, so folks can see them, but they don't get kicked back up top by sellers who don't get enough action in the time they desire.

Good luck!

FWIW? I ride with a bunch of guys in their mid 50's, they ride HARD too. No such thing as too old. Get out and ride, you'll shave years off, faster than a scalded dog can run.

I agree, just get out there and ride it and have fun with it instead of selling it. Even just cruisin' around an easy park to get the hang of it it fun.
    Lead by my Lefty............... right down the trail, no brakes.