Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344
Results 2,151 to 2,169 of 2169
    mtbr member
    Sep 2013
    :/ this one will work?

or what cups do u guys have running on 1 1/8 forks, selling 1.5 fork and buying something 1 1/8 is also an option.

thx guys

mtbr member
    Mar 2009
    For a tapered fork, I've used KP205 - Cannondale Headshok Frame Tube to Taper Steerer Suspension Fork Adapter and its perfect.

The KP119 should be what you need for a straight 1.5 fork.

See: Definitive guide: Cannondale frame headset fork compatibility for mountain bikes

mtbr member
    Aug 2016
    I don't think you should give up on your 1.5" as you are almost there. The KP119 is only $60 so what do you have to lose?

I used the headshock s/i to 1-1/8 kit from cannondaleexperts (KP058) for my dual crown fork. I think it's KP058

mtbr member
    Sep 2013
    ok, just ordered 1,5 reducers, lets see how long does the shipping take, bc i am in Europe

Ty guys for info

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by O_Sullivan View Post
    ok, just ordered 1,5 reducers, lets see how long does the shipping take, bc i am in Europe

Ty guys for info
    Where's Europe? Is that in Germany?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by rhumphryes View Post
    Where's Europe? Is that in Germany?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    nice one

yh Europe is a little village in Germany
    Last edited by O_Sullivan; 10-04-2016 at 02:39 AM.

mtbr member
    Aug 2016
    Any updates?

mtbr member
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Meeners View Post
    Any updates?
    not really, still waiting for Headset. bought new stem und Race Face Atlas fr bars, but without haedset cant do much.

and still searching for jekyll swingarm :/

mtbr member
    Aug 2016
    I feel your pain.... My suggestions on the swingarm... If you see one and it's expensive, buck up and jump on it. Ive missed a few because of trying to be frugal and wasted lots of time.

mtbr member
    Sep 2013
    I feel your pain.... My suggestions on the swingarm... If you see one and it's expensive, buck up and jump on it. Ive missed a few because of trying to be frugal and wasted lots of time.
    ok i found this now, complete bike but really cheap (ca 200$), thinking about getting this one...
    frame got short tabs, and apparently warranty changed banana to CAAD 4 swingarm, paint is bad but doesnt matter.

but cant decide should i buy it or search for swingarm. if u buy it, it doesnt solve my problem, i will need one more swingarm to make 2 ubers

any suggestions?

Post your UBER V !!!!!!!!!!!-12.jpgPost your UBER V !!!!!!!!!!!-13.jpg

mtbr member
    Sep 2016

mtbr member
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Uber J View Post
    That is a lil bit too much, for cca 50$ more i can buy complete jekyll bike, but thx

mtbr member
    Aug 2016
    Stop dream blockin' just buy it. You can always find something cheaper, but you can't buy your time back spent searching. I paid more than I should have for a complete jekyl frame... but my bike is built and I'm not still searching ha.

Also, send me link to that white super-v for sale LOL. I want to build another!

mtbr member
    Sep 2013
    Stop dream blockin' just buy it. You can always find something cheaper, but you can't buy your time back spent searching. I paid more than I should have for a complete jekyl frame... but my bike is built and I'm not still searching ha.

Also, send me link to that white super-v for sale LOL. I want to build another!
    well winter is coming i have time to complete it, no need to rush

btw Headset finally came in today, here is a quick preview.

Post your UBER V !!!!!!!!!!!-14858549_10210016232937375_299567120_o.jpgPost your UBER V !!!!!!!!!!!-14881544_10210016232777371_11373954_o.jpg

mtbr member
    Sep 2014
    Hi,

OK, bit of an update.

The fitment of offset bushings (slackening the HA to 68.5 from 70) has made a load of difference. I first noticed this on a ride out at Forest of Dean Blue graded trail - the final downhill section - the bike was much more stable and less twitchy. Kept on line a load better. Great!

Then it had a much bigger test on the red trails at Bike Park Wales - only done the blues on visits before hand. Great day and the bike held its own with the more modern bikes on show.

I always get great comments about the bike too e.g. 'WOAH! I used to have a poster of one of the them on my wall! etc. Makes you feel great. Mint.

Keeps me from buying a modern bike too. Love the UBER.

Upgrading the HOPE C2's to modern Shimano SLX 180mm discs front and back and currently collecting parts to go 1x10 - just need chainring and range expander (thinking works components 30t and 40t).

The Super V frame (see pic for mock up) - is coming along - the drivetrain and brakes from the Uber will be making it onto that one - decided on running disk brakes rather than going V's.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your UBER V !!!!!!!!!!!-img_0004.jpg  

mtbr member
    Dec 2015
    Hi all!!! My restomod to super V. Not uber V but "under V" (reducer travel to have a better steering angle). In the following pictures before and after ( many things needs to be tuned": seatpost,cable routing, pedals, saddle).

Inviato dal mio SM-G930F utilizzando Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Dec 2015
    ...the pictures...

mtbr member
    Nov 2013
    Looking good my friend. I too am in the process of building a Lefty Uber V and hope to be finished by Christmas. I see you are using a Rockshox RT3 on the rear. I have mine mounted in reverse as yours so I can get to my controls easier. Don't know if it makes a difference.

Have fun filing the cable stays so your hydraulic hose for the rear brakes slides through them. I've used the adapters, but with a good set of files, time, and maybe a libation or two, the end results is well worth the effort.

I also see you are using a 1x11? Do tell of your set up and experience!

Happy Holidays,
    Donnie B
    LittledonnieB

mtbr member
    Dec 2015
    Rear is an adapyed rp23 (165mm sadly...it is forced) and is 1x10.
    For me is too little I did it for my friends. It was a "historical" frame and I didnt want to have it thrown away.
    I will make a better report when finished (tested yesterday for the first time).

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344