Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 250 of 1037
  1. #201
    mtbr member
    Reputation: nathanbal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,381
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Gerous
    njleach: I was riding the Taurine while I waited for the Scalpel frame. That picture is from the process of transfering all the parts from one to another. True the Taurine is hard to beat for acceleration and climbing but around here, trails are filled with rocks and roots so the Scalpel will probably end up a bit faster, because it handles rough trails better but it keeps you fresh longer. So I will have a Scalpel and a Prophet (among others).

    Kayba: I'm working extra hours these days so I don't have much time to build it but I really want to have it built and ready to hit the trails on sunday so I may ask my girlfriend to bring it to the LBS and have them take care of the stuck headset.

    Tond: Thanks. I didn't weigh it, if I can find the balance, I'll do it when the headset and bottle cage are off.

    I may need to switch the negative spring in the Lefty, it has a Red but I'm around 160-165... I'll try it with the red first.
    hey dan - have you taken the scalpel for a good ride yet? how does it feel in comparison to the taurine?

  2. #202
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    453
    my Scalpels



  3. #203
    LA CHÈVRE
    Reputation: Dan Gerous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    9,435
    I did, a long ride in the Kingdom Trails in Vermont, it's a big network of flowy twisty trails with lot's of roots, great place. I will post a review on my site but I still want to experiment with the setup, particularly the Lefty (and wait after it's broken in a bit).

    Let's just say it ripped! It's not too far from the Taurine as far as geometry and riding stye is concerned, it's very agile and quick, precise handling but it's more stable and less bouncy, when going down a rough descent, it feels like a heavier bike than it is, it's very confidence inspiring. Of course the rear suspension has something to do about that but maybe the slightly slacker gometry also helps.

    The rear suspension also makes it grip more, the rear wheel sticks to the ground so it has more traction. Compared to the old Scalpel, you can feel it has more travel, the old one was closer to a hardtail in terms of feel. But with the RP23 set on the stiffest Pro Pedal setting, it almost feels like a hardtail. So far I prefer the Pro Pedal on level 2.

    Mine weighs in at 21.16 lbs so even though the Taurine is lighter, it is no slouch uphill. And with the added grip, it can actually climb better in rocky or loose soiled climbs. But it clearly has an edge on downhills though.

    The first thing that hit me with the Taurine is how quickly it accelerate on sprints and out of the saddle. That's one area where the Scalpel is behind but oh so slightly, it's not a deal-breaker.

    So I guess I could say I love the bike, it's exactly what I wanted, it's the perfect go fast bike for around here where trails are pretty rough (rocks, roots...). In an area where the trails are smoother, I think the Taurine would be a bit better but the Scalpel can deal confortably with a broader range of trails IMO.

    So far, the only negatives are very minor. First, my Lefty has the common too short valve pin so in order to inflate it, I must put a little bead or bearing in the pump head. I don't mind too much because once I have a fork dialed, I don't play with it much. It's easily solved with a new valve though. Another small thing but it's more a remark than a complaint: my calves are rubbing against the swing link sometimes... But as my friend said, I have big calves, he thinks I have two additional lungs in there. And my Hollowgram SL has a shorter than stock spindle and I have short spindled Eggbeaters too... It's not really bothering, I just tell myself it's a pretty girl that likes to touch me, massage my legs as I pedal!

    Like I said, I'll ride it more, fine tune the suspension and post a review on my site with pictures and all... I'd say next week.

    DAN.GEROUS.NET : MOUNTAIN BIKING : CYCLOCROSS : ROAD :

  4. #204
    mtbr member
    Reputation: nathanbal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,381
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Gerous
    I did, a long ride in the Kingdom Trails in Vermont, it's a big network of flowy twisty trails with lot's of roots, great place. I will post a review on my site but I still want to experiment with the setup, particularly the Lefty (and wait after it's broken in a bit).

    Let's just say it ripped! It's not too far from the Taurine as far as geometry and riding stye is concerned, it's very agile and quick, precise handling but it's more stable and less bouncy, when going down a rough descent, it feels like a heavier bike than it is, it's very confidence inspiring. Of course the rear suspension has something to do about that but maybe the slightly slacker gometry also helps.

    The rear suspension also makes it grip more, the rear wheel sticks to the ground so it has more traction. Compared to the old Scalpel, you can feel it has more travel, the old one was closer to a hardtail in terms of feel. But with the RP23 set on the stiffest Pro Pedal setting, it almost feels like a hardtail. So far I prefer the Pro Pedal on level 2.

    Mine weighs in at 21.16 lbs so even though the Taurine is lighter, it is no slouch uphill. And with the added grip, it can actually climb better in rocky or loose soiled climbs. But it clearly has an edge on downhills though.

    The first thing that hit me with the Taurine is how quickly it accelerate on sprints and out of the saddle. That's one area where the Scalpel is behind but oh so slightly, it's not a deal-breaker.

    So I guess I could say I love the bike, it's exactly what I wanted, it's the perfect go fast bike for around here where trails are pretty rough (rocks, roots...). In an area where the trails are smoother, I think the Taurine would be a bit better but the Scalpel can deal confortably with a broader range of trails IMO.

    So far, the only negatives are very minor. First, my Lefty has the common too short valve pin so in order to inflate it, I must put a little bead or bearing in the pump head. I don't mind too much because once I have a fork dialed, I don't play with it much. It's easily solved with a new valve though. Another small thing but it's more a remark than a complaint: my calves are rubbing against the swing link sometimes... But as my friend said, I have big calves, he thinks I have two additional lungs in there. And my Hollowgram SL has a shorter than stock spindle and I have short spindled Eggbeaters too... It's not really bothering, I just tell myself it's a pretty girl that likes to touch me, massage my legs as I pedal!

    Like I said, I'll ride it more, fine tune the suspension and post a review on my site with pictures and all... I'd say next week.
    you've sold me dan... i hope cannondale has you on commission!

  5. #205
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    28
    Frame Scalpel Si 67mm
    Fork Lefty Speed Carbon 110 DLR
    Rear shock Fox Float RP23
    Headset Cannondale HeadShok Si
    Stem Cannondale Si XC3 one piece Stem/Steerer 120mm
    Handlebar Syntace Duraflite Carbon 580mm
    Grips Ritchey WCS True Grips
    Brakes Shimano XT Disc Brake M765 + XT brake levers
    Rotors Hope Floating Saw Disc Black
    Front derailleur Shimano XT FD-M771 2008
    Rear derailleur SRAM X.0 Medium 2007 + KCNC Ceramic wheels Black
    Shifters SRAM - X.0 Twist Shifter set
    Derailleur cables Gore - Ride On Sealed Low friction
    Cassette Shimano CS-M970 XTR 11-32
    Chain KMC X9-93
    Cranks Cannondale Hollowgram Si
    Chainrings FSA 104/64 44-32-22T
    Pedals Crank Brothers Eggbeater SL 2007
    Rims NoTubes ZTR Olympic
    Hubs Tune Kong Black(rear), Cannondale Lefty SI 32h (front)
    Spokes & nipples DT Revolution 2.0/1.5/2.0 Black
    Quick Release Carbon-Ti (rear)
    Tires Vredestein Black Panthers 2.0
    Tubes Stan's Notubes
    Sadle Selle Italia SLR Teknologika Flow
    Seatpost Thomson Elite SP-E101 27.2/330mm







  6. #206
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    520

    2009

    Warranty job from damaged 06 turned out nice. Can you see anything unusual about the bike?




  7. #207
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Kayba's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    243
    650b wheels?

  8. #208
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    520
    Yes!!! The front wheel is 650b. I think there may be enough room in the back for the larger wheel also. I sure did miss the wheel size while the bike was being worked on. It was difficult going back to 26".

  9. #209
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    593
    69er

  10. #210
    mtbr member
    Reputation: amillmtb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,423
    Quote Originally Posted by trauma-md
    69er
    67.5er....to be exact.

  11. #211
    mtbr member
    Reputation: nathanbal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,381
    fastest bike i have ever ridden - and absolutely love it. 9.9kg as it is in the below photo. with my ztr olympic wheelset (and lighter tyres) it comes down to 9.5kg.

    - Large 2008 Scalpel frame
    - 110SL Lefty
    - Crossmax SLR
    - Racing Ralph 2.1 UST front & rear
    - SRAM X0 Grip Shifters
    - SRAM X9 rear dee
    - Dura Ace triple front mech
    - SI Cranks - 2x9
    - Formula Oro Puro Brakes

    IMG_5652.jpg

  12. #212
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    480
    updated my '06 scalpel 1 recently. new comps in RED

    Frame Scalpel Optimo 67mm
    Fork Lefty Speed Carbon FOX TerraLogic TT, 110 mm
    Rear Shock FOX Float RP3
    Headset Cannondale HeadShok Si
    Stem Cannondale Si XC3
    Handlebar Cannondale Wind Carbon, flat
    Grips ODI Ruffian Lock-On
    Brakeset Shimano XTR
    Front Derailleur Shimano XT FD-M760
    Rear Derailleur Shimano XTR
    Shifters Shimano XTR Dual Control
    Derailleur Cables Gore - Ride On Sealed Low friction
    Cassette Shimano XT CS-M770 11-34
    Chain Shimano XT
    Cranks Shimano XTR
    Pedals Crank Brothers Eggbeater SL 2007
    Wheelset Mavic CrossMax SL
    Tires Maxxis Larsen TT UST
    Saddle Selle Italia SLR
    Seatpost Thomson Elite
    Attached Images Attached Images

  13. #213
    Real Estate Guru
    Reputation: RichieRich's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    113
    Quote Originally Posted by mofoki
    Yes!!! The front wheel is 650b. I think there may be enough room in the back for the larger wheel also. I sure did miss the wheel size while the bike was being worked on. It was difficult going back to 26".
    Not sure you will be able to fit a larger wheel, as a large 2.1 tire rubs under heavy peadling.
    I was only able to run a 1.9 to 2.0. Especially if you ride in the mud at any point.

    That looks cool, did it change the way it climbs?

    I know a guy that did the same thing to a Rush, and he is real fast on that bike..

  14. #214
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    42
    Here it is my custom one, 5 months life, up to now very nice bike!
    weight about 10.3 kg




  15. #215
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    134


    here's mine after a recent muddy ride. I know it's not quite as fancy as some of the others, but i enjoy it. And yes, i do make XL frames look small

    idk if these pics will show up...
    Attached Images Attached Images

  16. #216
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Duncan1104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,176
    Quote Originally Posted by myself369

    here's mine after a recent muddy ride. I know it's not quite as fancy as some of the others, but i enjoy it. And yes, i do make XL frames look small

    idk if these pics will show up...
    Man how tall are you? Nice scalpel. How do you like those Stylo handlebars and where did you get them? Also how much do they cost?

  17. #217
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    134
    im 6' 5", all legs. After riding the narrow flat bars that came with it, the stylos are a huge improvement. I like to stand up and torque on the handlebars, so a wide, stiff bar made sense for me. They retail for about $65 dollars, i got them from the shop i work at.

    to sum up, after about 3 rides i LOVE this bike

  18. #218
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Duncan1104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,176
    Quote Originally Posted by myself369
    im 6' 5", all legs. After riding the narrow flat bars that came with it, the stylos are a huge improvement. I like to stand up and torque on the handlebars, so a wide, stiff bar made sense for me. They retail for about $65 dollars, i got them from the shop i work at.

    to sum up, after about 3 rides i LOVE this bike
    Great! thanks for the info. Forgot one question, do you know the weight?

  19. #219
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    134
    duncan: claimed 225 grams, didnt weigh it before i installed it. I shopped for a bar for a while and didnt find an aluminum bar that was lighter. This is for the world cup version, the cheaper stylos are heavier

  20. #220
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Duncan1104's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,176
    Quote Originally Posted by myself369
    duncan: claimed 225 grams, didnt weigh it before i installed it. I shopped for a bar for a while and didnt find an aluminum bar that was lighter. This is for the world cup version, the cheaper stylos are heavier
    Perfect I think I'll pick up a set if i can find um.

  21. #221
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    520
    09 model in the works. Will istall a Cannondale 2X9 Si crank soon. Not pictured here but I just installed XTR Hydralic brakes. It weighs 24.5 lbs. and dropping.






  22. #222
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    134
    mofoki, did you build that up from a frameset? when i was shopping for mine i only found the green frame with the SID up front.

    btw, do i spy a 650b up front?

  23. #223
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    520
    Quote Originally Posted by myself369
    mofoki, did you build that up from a frameset? when i was shopping for mine i only found the green frame with the SID up front.

    btw, do i spy a 650b up front?
    It was a warranty job to replace the 06 I broke. Frame and shok at no charge. I'll bet bet that SID fork helps shed some weight. I was thinking the next time my Lefty needs rebuilt just replacing it with the Lefty SL. You should try bigger wheel up front, it definately made a difference for the better.
    Last edited by mofoki; 11-19-2008 at 01:52 AM.

  24. #224
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    104
    SID will add weight actually over the lefty SL, and also be a poor ride compared to the SL.

  25. #225
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    104
    mofoki:
    you plan to put an SI crankset on there, but how do you plan to remove the BB adapter? void the warranty?

  26. #226
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    28
    The SID WC '09 weights 1440gr + 100gr stem = 1540gr. A Lefty SL '08 weights +/- 1250gr + 250gr one piece stem = 1500gr.

  27. #227
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    134
    mofoki - how did the 650b change the geometry, i would imagine it slackened the HA a bit, how does it feel compared to stock?

    what wheel build are u using?

  28. #228
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    520
    I checked, removing the BB adapter on the aluminum frame will not void the warranty, removing the adapter on the carbon frame will.

    As far as the geometry, I alsways felt like I was hanging out over the front wheel with the 26", now things seem to be more balanced. If it did change the geometry then Cannondale should have built the bike with a simular one because the bike handles better now.

    I built this wheel using a Cany Si 32H lefty hub, DT Swiss 2.0/1.7 double butted with a 2X pattern, on a Stans ZTR 355 rim and set it up tubeless with Stans rim strip. The QuasiMoto tire has held air (no burps) extremely well.

  29. #229
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    134
    thanks mofoki, i'm definitely interested in trying the 650b

    does anyone know if all the aluminum scalpels have the bb adaptor, i'd like to try the BB30, but im too lazy to go pull my crank off to see if the frame has the adaptor

  30. #230
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    520
    Yup! They are all BB30 with the adapter now. Cannondale must be thinking about lowering the price of the crankset or just getting out all together and letting FSA fit the cranks. FSA offers a three ring BB30 now. I'm still all for the 2X9. I don't like shifting gears and I for one am not a fan of the new Shimano 10 spd stuff around the bend. Extralite from Italy makes a 2X9 and is sold through Lite-Bikes.com if you're interested.

  31. #231
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    134
    does that include the '08 frames as well? yeah, I'm all for the 2x9 as well - 22x34 is a waste
    shimano 10 spd, as in MTB 10 speed....im interested

  32. #232
    LA CHÈVRE
    Reputation: Dan Gerous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    9,435
    Most 08 alloy Scalpels are not BB30 with adaptors, some are and it should be easy to see what you have, just look at the BB from the non-drive-side.

    It's not Shimano (not in the latest news at least), it's SRAM's new XX group that has been announced last week, out in mid 09, they haven,t given much details officially but word on the stree... word on the trail is that the XX stands for 20, or 2x10... and that the group's weight will match Shimano's Dura-Ace road group. Expect some tech to trickle down from Red. The next XTR will probably be 10 speed too though, not sure when it will be released though...

    DAN.GEROUS.NET : MOUNTAIN BIKING : CYCLOCROSS : ROAD :

  33. #233
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    520
    I'll take the old 8 spd over anything else. More gear options are a nice idea but another downside is the stuff just keeps getting thinner. That means it wears out faster too. It's allready expensive enough and as much as I ride I go through 3 chains a year and one or two cassettes. Craploads of cables and two rear derailleurs last year. Add that on to the normal stuff like tires and Stans and lubes. Funny thing is now that I think about it, it's any wonder I stay broke. I would think that the stuff being so thin and close that even smaller debris would start having negative impacts. There is definately a place for more gearing like road bikes but IMO not mountainbikes. If you can't find that sweet spot gear with the existing 9 spd then you need to ride more.

  34. #234
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    134
    haha, thats what i get for being both a roadie and a mountain biker....

  35. #235
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by bigH
    One of the youngest "old" scalpel

    Attachment 386177

    Attachment 386178

    Attachment 386179

    bigH.
    hey, is that black tape on your chainstay? do you get any rub on the chainstay?
    thanks radm

  36. #236
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    480
    is it true that only the 2006 scalpel si's (aka team) had BB30?

  37. #237
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    9

    Smile The new member of my cannondale fleet

    So far so good.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  38. #238
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    18

    New frame/old parts

    My first full suspension....
    Attached Images Attached Images

  39. #239
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    520
    Allright; was this a warranty job? How did you get Si cranks and a carbon fork on a Scalpel 5? That's a sweet bike and I sort of like the grips, well the color anyway, I'm not into the ergo style though. I have the same frame and now my delema is building my kit all over again. My previous Scalpel kit was orange. I saw Tinker Jaurez in green at the 24 Hours of Big Bear this year but I can't find any of that stuff.

  40. #240
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by mofoki
    Allright; was this a warranty job? How did you get Si cranks and a carbon fork on a Scalpel 5?
    Not a warranty job; I have a Taurine but wanted FS so I ordered the alum frame and switched the parts. After some nasty scratches and a crack on the Taurine, I'm scared and too cheap to order the carbon Scalpel. Only one ride on it so far; I think it's going to be awesome!

    Let me know any tips on the green. I got the idea for the green ergo grips from another post. My friends love the ergo; I'll wait and see.

  41. #241
    mtbr member
    Reputation: nathanbal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,381
    Quote Originally Posted by rumble101
    The SID WC '09 weights 1440gr + 100gr stem = 1540gr. A Lefty SL '08 weights +/- 1250gr + 250gr one piece stem = 1500gr.
    if you are comparing apples to apples you would also need to add in the additional weight of a reducer headset onto the SID - there is probably 100g in it easily.

  42. #242
    mtbr member
    Reputation: amillmtb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,423
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarletLady
    Not a warranty job; I have a Taurine but wanted FS so I ordered the alum frame and switched the parts. After some nasty scratches and a crack on the Taurine, I'm scared and too cheap to order the carbon Scalpel. Only one ride on it so far; I think it's going to be awesome!

    Let me know any tips on the green. I got the idea for the green ergo grips from another post. My friends love the ergo; I'll wait and see.

    Green Fizik Gobi (this is the only one that I know that comeis in green).

    It helps a lot if your der. and brake cable is under the shock, less chance of them getting snagged.




  43. #243
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by myself369
    thanks mofoki, i'm definitely interested in trying the 650b

    does anyone know if all the aluminum scalpels have the bb adaptor, i'd like to try the BB30, but im too lazy to go pull my crank off to see if the frame has the adaptor
    when the have, there is a big decall on the tube "BB30" (mine at least)

  44. #244
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    18
    Thanks for the reroute tip. Looks like I'll be making some changes...

  45. #245
    mtbr member
    Reputation: amillmtb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,423
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarletLady
    Thanks for the reroute tip. Looks like I'll be making some changes...
    Yep...any time, one of my buddies ripped a juicy ultimate cable out of the caliper when it got snagged.

  46. #246
    mtbr member
    Reputation: bikeuphill9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    228
    I would post my new 2009 Scalpel Carbon 2 right now, but I am waiting for the correct lefty (Carbon SL w/ DLR not the Fox SL w/ RLC) to come in.
    "Don't take life too serious. You'll never get out alive."

  47. #247
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    120
    Quote Originally Posted by bikeuphill9
    I would post my new 2009 Scalpel Carbon 2 right now, but I am waiting for the correct lefty (Carbon SL w/ DLR not the Fox SL w/ RLC) to come in.
    does Scalpel Carbon 2 (from Europe) come with same Lefty Carbon as the Team Replica and Carbon 1? The web site lists it as Lefty Speed Carbon, the printed catalog says Lefty Speed Carbon SL.

  48. #248
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    32

  49. #249
    mtbr member
    Reputation: amillmtb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    2,423
    Quote Originally Posted by mete
    That looks really light...18.5-19 lbs right?

  50. #250
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    32
    Quote Originally Posted by amillmtb
    That looks really light...18.5-19 lbs right?
    hmm...no...it's more about 21,6 lbs...but that's still about 4 lbs lighter than the Jekyll I rode before...

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Scalpel or Prophet?
    By subzero in forum Cannondale
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-29-2004, 01:29 PM
  2. '05 Scalpel 2000 or '04 Scalpel 3000???
    By Caleb in forum Cannondale
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-28-2004, 02:04 AM
  3. Reply withOUT quotes
    By Vecsus in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-25-2004, 02:49 PM
  4. The post I hoped I would never post
    By jayz in forum Jamis
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-04-2004, 08:43 PM
  5. 5 Spot seat post diameter !
    By Steve5S in forum Turner
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-18-2004, 06:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •