discombobulated SuperModerator
    Jun 2005

'Post your favorite threads' thread

Like the title says, post your favorite thread. Be it entertainment factor or usefull ness...
    We'll get a gist of what people like and then include those links in the FAQ thread.

Perhaps I should re-write it so it reads better. If anyone ever reads those stickies and finds spelling/grammatical or FACT errors, please please pipe in!
    Thanks
    CDT

Retro Cannondale Addict

Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by CdaleTony
    Like the title says, post your favorite thread. Be it entertainment factor or usefull ness...
    We'll get a gist of what people like and then include those links in the FAQ thread.

Perhaps I should re-write it so it reads better. If anyone ever reads those stickies and finds spelling/grammatical or FACT errors, please please pipe in!
    Thanks
    CDT
    My favorite would have to be the Uber V thread. It helped me build an awesome 5" F&R travel Cannondale for well under $800. So that's where my vote goes. My runner up is the Any Super V's Out There thread since there are some kickass rides pictured.

All Lefty's, all the time Moderator
    Prodigal cyclists' thread, FFD to TPC conversion, is excellent, and serves as a nice example of how to get into a Max for oil change etc, just have to figure out the goofy pics issue. Bearing reset is another good one. How about a Tech sticky, and a Passion sticky, that would compartmentalize what folks are there for, and allow them to wade through fewer non related threads.....
    This is a Pugs not some carbon wannabee pretzel wagon!!

- FrostyStruthers

www.mendoncyclesmith.com

Moven on
    Sep 2007
    It has to be The Lefty bearing reset thread I did it for the first time last night, its was a peace of cake

Thanks for the great info.
    You got to ride um hard & put um away wet!!!