Page 28 of 82 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 78 ... LastLast
    mtbr member
    Dec 2010
    Hi and congrats to this clean bike! Looks for me like a 2008 model of the BB-SS!

mtbr member
    Feb 2012

BadBoy 2011 C3 stem

Hello forum,

This is my first post under this topic.
    I own a BadBoy 2011 model & I would like to know what the clamp diameter the c3 stem has.
    Thank you a lot!
    Last edited by soulos45; 03-07-2012 at 11:59 PM.

16v
    mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    got word today that my 2012 BB has shipped from Cdale in CT to my local shop

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    ^^^i was supposed to go today to put a deposit on mine.

16v
    mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    Picked up earlier this afternoon... 2012 Bad Boy 5

blah! can't post pics until I have 10 posts

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Hello guys
    i'm italian and usualy ride a cannondale Jekyll but i can't use it to go to work!
    sometime i have tried to ride my fixed but i need brakes, biker life in Rome it's to hard!

yesterday i have saw on Cannondale's 2012 catalogue the Bad boy 3 and was love

So, i have read all posts in this thread but i have not see someone with a BB3 with Sram i-mode 3 speed and gripshift.

the questions are : know someone how this integrated hub/gear works? have an easy manteinance? And is it strong enought?

regards

PS: sorry for my english but i hope is better than google translator

mtbr member
    Feb 2012
    here's mine...(getting my post count up! )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Your Bad Boy!-2012-03-01_16-34-26_262%5B1%5D.jpg  

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    hey everyone, #1 post great forum here. im not a bb owner yet but hopefully soon, ive been on the look out for one for the past month. i have a question n was hoping you guys could help me out. i have the opportunity to pick up a 2010 v brake bb but i want a disc bb, the bike is from a friend of a friend and i havent been able to get much info on it yet, so my question is, is the 2010 v brake frame set up to take discs or just v brakes? tia

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    so i just got a pic of the bb and seems to be a 2009. i really dont know the difference between the 09 and 2010 models, you guys can help me out with that one. the good news is, it did look like there were disc mounts on the fork so im assuming i would be able to upgrade in the future if i pull the trigger on it.

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    The white solo looks sick, is it i motion 9?

16v
    mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue by you View Post
    here's mine...(getting my post count up! )
    a Bad Boy?

mtbr member
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 16v View Post
    a Bad Boy?
    Funny I read Flash.

mtbr member
    That bad boy is so bad it refuse to conform to the bad boy image. Now that's bad.
    Share the road!!

16v
    mtbr member
    Dec 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by (807) Recordings View Post
    Funny I read Flash.

exactly!

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    Hi all I picked up my 2012 BB yesterday and had a good ride to work last night, its the standard Alivio version with the Fatty rigid but all the components will be changed in the coming months.

The only edition from the LBS is the eggbeater 2s which they put in the deal for me

And a pic with my other C/dale

Hope you like

Ex-BMXer/MTB Newbie
    Diamondback Response with Rock shock fork

Sent from my Motorola ATRIX 4G using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post Your Bad Boy!-uploadfromtaptalk1332493590616.jpg  

Show me the Trails

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    Some nice bikes here.
    Sadly because I'm new on here I can't post mine. What a bummer. I'll be back later when my post count gets up.

mtbr member
    Sep 2009

Tubeless" Stan's ZTR Crest 29er, Hutchinson Fusion 3 (700X23)

So I been chatting with a few people and after Stan's gave one advice then a different on their message board I thought I would update here...
    Yes you can run Tubeless tires on Crest 29er. Had Hutchinson Intensives at 25mm but they where defective, and could not source another pair here in Germany. Now I got Fusion 3 (seems much faster), on them.

Bad Boy Tubeless seems to rule

Oh also I think Speedneedle and Nokon Cables are also new from last pics.

mtbr member
    Jun 2005

Drop Bar Cannondale Bad Boy with Hydro brakes

Thought it might be time to breath life back into this thread.

When I lived in NYC the standard bars were fine (if limited in position) but now that I live in PDX my riding is less stressful and so I can afford to finally do a drop bar conversion. There was a bike I saw once (here?) that had a set of drops with white tape and I loved it so that became my inspiration. I'd planned on modding the stock levers to be like cross brakes but when I stopped by Universal Cycles to look for a stem I found that Hope had released their conversion kit. I always liked Hope brakes and the kit seemed very sano and so I went for it. The stem is too long right now and I haven't wrapped bars in forever so that didn't go well but overall I'm very pleased with the conversion and I like the look.

The cranks came off my mountain bike and I ditched the granny as I never use it. I keep thinking about replacing them with something more road or cross oriented but for now they work fine. I might look into having them powder coated or anodized black.

I had to machine and weld a new bracket for the Hope master cylinder and it doesn't really lock into position but the cables keep it centered. I'll weld a tab or put a pin in it later.

Since the majority of my riding is taking my daughter to daycare in a trailer I really wanted and needed to keep the hydraulic discs for their power. Here's the rear caliper and that silver thing is the hitch to the trailer.

I love the way campy's ergo levers shift and went with a set I found on ebay. The cable from the hoods to the master is short and there's no sponginess - just very solid powerful stopping.

I used a Jtek Shiftmate adapter and I can't tell you how happy I am with it. It converted the Campy 10 speed shifters to work with the Shimano SLX 9 speed rear derailleur perfectly. I'm still surprised at how well it works and how well the bike shifts. Once I get my shorter stem I think the fit will be perfect.

I needed a new saddle so I just kept the white theme going with it and a set of new tires which I think really help to show off the Solo front end. I will probably have to put fenders back on as we're not through with spring here but for now I like to just look at it like this. It's certainly got the bad boy look but it's also different which I like so I'm very happy with the way it turned out.

Gregor
    Last edited by sakurama; 04-03-2012 at 08:43 PM.

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    Thats a beauty that sakurama dont suppose you have a pic of the bike with the trailer on?

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    this is the best badboy that i've never seen! really nice the brake system!

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    Great job!! Bike looks Phenomenal!!

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    I swapped on some raw metal riser bars and raw crank arms

Still need to cut down the steerer tube

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    very bmx style!

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    2011 Solo headshock is not an idea frame to convert to drop due to it's taller head tube, that said, it is still very nice looking bike, how much is the Hope conversion kit?

Page 28 of 82 FirstFirst ... 18 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 38 78 ... LastLast