Thread: old super v ?'s

ride more
    Mar 2007

old super v ?'s

I bought this old sv @ the LBS for $250 on an impulse because it looks brand new? I guess that it is really old like about 1994 ish, but can't find any info on it? I want to know how much travel it has in the rear and how it would ride with a 100mm fork? I would really appreciate any info, personal experience ect.. Thanks.
    PICT4543 (2).jpg

PICT4544 (2).jpg

mtbr member
    I emailed custserv@cannondale.com with the serial of my old Delta V700, and a woman named Heather responded back with all sorts of info on my bike - date of manufacture, year of bike, info on travel and type of headshock, etc, as well as some PDF's of the original marketing literature.

Give it a shot!
    '05 Prophet 1000
    '09 F3
    '93 Delta V 700
    '08 F6 Lefty (son's)
    '08 F6 (daughter's)

mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    Try vintagecannondale.com they've got most of the catalogues on line. Is the rear swinging arm carbon or ally? You can also tell a lot from the badge on the fork tube and forks. The month and year the frame was manufactured is stamped under the bottom bracket in code vintagecannondale.com will explain all. Nice bike! Im really jealous I paid nearly as much for a basket case in UK.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    Very nice buy for that price.
    Especially if that Fox Alps4 shock still holds pressure.

ride more
    Mar 2007
    thanks for all the help, the bike works really well, I am really amazed at how much fun it is to ride.

ride more
    Mar 2007
    thanks for all the help, the bike works really well, I am really amazed at how much fun it is to ride.